Blackpool fined 25k

Associate
He's a media *****, anything for a bit of attention.

Went from "I'll resign" to "I'll see if my chariman accepts my resignation" in a matter of minutes.

Caporegime
Blackpool and the bottom clubs need to get together and fight this because it's ridiculous, especially with the way it isn't applied to the big clubs.

Soldato
Media whore or not I cant help but like the guy. He has an honesty you don't see much and he'll happily say what he thinks.

That they got fined is ridiculous. Would it have happened if they had got a draw?

Soldato
He's becoming the new Phil Brown. A ****.

Got to agree , the success has gione straight to his head, he moans at people being disrespectful about talking abut his players and in the next breath decides to talk about players from other clubs he wants:confused:

Also did you see his comments regarding Southampton from the 3rd round FA cup tie , soton fans were singing "premier league your having a laugh"

because they beat pool 3-0, instead of taking it as a joke and giggle he gets on his soap box and claims that there fans are just envious of little old blackpool and they need to show respect,

Deluded or what

Permabanned
The real discussion here is the fine, it is wrong.

Correct me if I am wrong but weren't Blackpool within a few minutes of drawing the match?

The real acid test would have been if they had won or drawn.

Permabanned
Got to agree , the success has gione straight to his head, he moans at people being disrespectful about talking abut his players and in the next breath decides to talk about players from other clubs he wants:confused:

Also did you see his comments regarding Southampton from the 3rd round FA cup tie , soton fans were singing "premier league your having a laugh"

because they beat pool 3-0, instead of taking it as a joke and giggle he gets on his soap box and claims that there fans are just envious of little old blackpool and they need to show respect,

Deluded or what

Yeah, I was like cmon cheer up, hes getting too vocal but I suppose hes always been like that

Its called banter

Back
Top Bottom