Blue Planet 2

Permabanned
TV really doesn't;t get much better then that episode. Absolutely stunning!

That Coral bleaching though... Really hurls things into perspective...

Soldato
**** me I fell back to sleep after my first alarm this morning and had a dream about being trapped underground. I was squeezing though tight spaces and got stuck and started freaking out. Then a bobbit worm came up out of the floor and was biting my face and trying to crawl into my head through my ear!!!

Still upset about it now...

Soldato
The correct name is Eunice worm I am surprised the BBC used the Bobbitt saying, you really don't want these in home reef but it happens they get through the dipping process i have lots of bristleworms in my Reef good clean up crew but look evil.

Man of Honour
I’ve only watched episode one...

...and I did lol heartily when the fish kept ‘roaring’ at each other. Lol - wut?! I know the sounds are dramatised but come on :D

Looking forward to the rest of it!

Soldato
**** me I fell back to sleep after my first alarm this morning and had a dream about being trapped underground. I was squeezing though tight spaces and got stuck and started freaking out. Then a bobbit worm came up out of the floor and was biting my face and trying to crawl into my head through my ear!!!

Still upset about it now...

:D This made me laugh. Sorry :p Hope you are recovered by now!!

Soldato
in counterpoint - you saw this report

The study tested samples of crustaceans found in the ultra-deep trenches that span the entire Pacific Ocean – the Mariana, Japan, Izu-Bonin, Peru-Chile, New Hebrides and Kermadec trenches.
These range from seven to more than 10 kilometres deep, including the deepest point in the ocean, Challenger Deep in the Mariana Trench.The team examined 90 individual animals and found ingestion of plastic ranged from 50% in the New Hebrides Trench to 100% at the bottom of the Mariana Trench. The fragments identified include semi-synthetic cellulosic fibres, such as Rayon, Lyocell and Ramie, which are all microfibres used in products such as textiles, to plastic fibres that are likely to come from plastic bottles, fishing equipment or everyday packaging

gEd

gEd

Associate
AS with most of the Attenborough programmes in the last few years, I really struggle with the sounds balance through my Canton soundbar whereby the sounds effects are as loud (or louder) than his narration. Has anyone else had problems hearing what Attenborough is saying above the music and background sound?

Back
Top Bottom