BMW and M Power Owners

Caporegime
lol I think we’re way past pointlessly fast. There’s no such thing, it’s an arms race and makes customers buy. Why the heck is there a 400+bhp A-Class coming out? It’s absurd and pointless, but people will lap it up.
Those are performance variants.

A lot of EVs are about cheap motoring, so yes they are pointlessly fast for most consumers and compared to the competitors in that segment.

Soldato
Those are performance variants.

A lot of EVs are about cheap motoring, so yes they are pointlessly fast for most consumers and compared to the competitors in that segment.

Sure but if you can be cheaper AND faster why not. I'm not complaining, I would absolutely love a Model 3. I think you'd be insane to buy an M3/M4/C63/QF etc. instead of an M3P - and this years M3/M4 is going to have to step up considerably to be a worthwhile competitor.

Man of Honour
Sure but if you can be cheaper AND faster why not. I'm not complaining, I would absolutely love a Model 3. I think you'd be insane to buy an M3/M4/C63/QF etc. instead of an M3P - and this years M3/M4 is going to have to step up considerably to be a worthwhile competitor.

Only in terms of outright performance. Which isn't the only reason you'd buy an M3.

Soldato
Soldato

Apart from the model 3's ***** interior

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
Straight line performance only too
Is this really true? Track tests show the Model 3 beating out against the M3 in pretty much every area dont they? (I dont follow these cars really, but i have watched a few track tests).

Soldato
Pretty confident the M3 performance will spank an M3 in most categories, I think the slightly cheaper interior is more than covered by the lower running costs, better performance, better maintainability, self driving ability, better infotainment, not dealing with stealers etc. etc.

Back
Top Bottom