BMW demand full payment of modified M4 on finance

Soldato
Sounds terrible, on lift off and the rest of the time as well. Ruined a potentially nice exhaust note. And I'm sorry but I can't help but think that he looks like a ******* even just from his seating position and facial expression when driving it. :p

Bad posture!

Soldato
Somebody said to me the other day M3's etc are the superdry of cars. I actually wouldn't disagree but its because they do it so bloody well
:D nail, head.

Sounds terrible, on lift off and the rest of the time as well. Ruined a potentially nice exhaust note. And I'm sorry but I can't help but think that he looks like a ******* even just from his seating position and facial expression when driving it. :p

I feel much the same, he's losing out on a lot of control and visibility sat like that.

Man of Honour
Think he said previously that just one of this videos alone, the BMW one, had quarter of a million views and that he'd made nearly £1000 off that alone in ad revenue.

I'm in the wrong line of work :p

Soldato
Its funny, youtube will disable ads on videos with bad language or slightly un-pc content. But not ones with people doing obviously illigal stuff.

Soldato
Think he said previously that just one of this videos alone, the BMW one, had quarter of a million views and that he'd made nearly £1000 off that alone in ad revenue.

I'm in the wrong line of work :p

People will watch you driving your M3 pov view with some commentary thrown in.

I would.

Soldato
Awful lot of haters in this thread
That's what I'm thinking... All automotive YouTubers drive like that. The ones that get no hate seem to be the posh supercar kids that barely get out of London. He's driving okay, slows down for blind corners, drives on pretty much empty/dead country lanes etc. There are far worse on the internet but it seems to be in fashion to hate on LLF guy right now.

Soldato
I'm half tempted to do POV vids of my mini and mgb when they are back on the road. See if I can make any dosh :D
forget it ;) :D youtube is difficult, people very much underestimate the effort required to do it properly, especially when you get a big audience and constant grilling.. some people can't handle it.

Back
Top Bottom