BNP Advert... WOW... just WOW.... Really?

Soldato
So i was plodding along through Youtube watching some Ricky Gervais videos and at the end of one it recommended me the Banned BNP advert.. for giggle i thought meh I'll have a look at what tripe its spouting.

Just wow..... how can anyone watch this and think "Yeah i believe in all this and want to vote for them"... although im sure some do!

Soldato
Made me laugh.

I don't support the BNP at all but I support free speech. Parties should be able to broadcast what they want and then its up for people to decide whether they want to believe their crap or not. But then again that's the same for all parties.

One

One

Soldato
GOt my ballot sheet through the post and the BNP logo is indeed a heart drawn by a 5 year old. There's also a whole host of odd isolationist parties:

An Independence from Europe
British National Party
English Democrats
Conservative Party
NO2EU
UK Independence Party (UKIP)

I'm not even sure how the vote is split, each party seems to have 7 names listed, does the winner get all seven or is there some sort of split where the second place also get say 5 people from their list and 3rd place get 3 people?

I might vote for the Christian Peoples Alliance for the lols, Conservatives are pretty much guaranteed victory in my area anyway I think.

Soldato
I don't get how you guys can't be voting bnp? wtf.....

After watching that video it's pretty hard not to vote BNP I agree. They made so many valid points about dem pesky foreigners stealing our jobs. Damn dem pesky foreigners. Time for some nukes in the channel to take em all out I say !

Soldato
Lmao! I didn't think it was real until crazy old Nick appeared.

Funniest bit was the muslims in the car. Looked like some guys taken straight out of a Taliban stronghold!

Back
Top Bottom