BNP Advert... WOW... just WOW.... Really?

Man of Honour
Working in factory, warehouse or similar is no excuse for being an idiot.

Any person that votes for extremist parties are likely to be ignorant ill educated types anyway - it is no surprise that the BNP are catering to the needs of such people.

I know these quotes were a while ago but I need to address them. I 100% agree with both quotes however a person can also become a product of their environment.
I'm not ill educated or ignorant but for 27 years I worked on a very large factory and during the early 00s saw an influx of 100s of Polish workers who were bloody useless. Our own local workers would not be given jobs and temp agencies would ONLY send Polish workers. One day while on my quality rounds I came across a new warehouse worker who had arrived that morning in Stoke on Trent and sent straight to the factory while his wife & 2 kids were sent to a house. From an assembly/quality point of view these Polish workers caused so much trouble and no matter how many times I told them they were making mistakes they would carry on making them after showing them what to do.
ANYWAY, because of all this a couple of BNP policies looked quite tasty and I found myself at several BNP meetings that funnily enough were held in two pubs called The Dunrobin and Normacot Hotel which were smack bang in the middle of a Muslim area called Normacot (and still is).
I stood there knowing I was amongst cavemen but still these policies were my driving force to maybe vote BNP. It was also a night out with the lads, we would spend all evening in the bar downstairs then go up for the last 30 minutes.
At one meeting we were told there was a special guest coming so we went up straight away and there was Nick Griffin. I SUGGEST THAT ANYBODY WHO WANTS TO VOTE BNP GO TO A MEETING CHAIRED BY NICK GRIFFIN. He went into the most stupid ramble I've ever heard and by the end of it all my mates thought 'What a complete knobber'. One mate had kept asking probing questions which meant he came over at the end to talk to us and we just wanted to jump him but wouldn't have got out alive.
ANYWAY, after meeting the bloke that was the last time any of us mentioned the BNP and I made it my goal to stop people ever voting for them.
I apologise for my lapse in judgement at the time but working on a factory with everything that was happening made me lose reality for a while.

Man of Honour
Found the total opposite, in the mid 2000s, the polish where better than the useless English people they sent. There were two off us who were English and went agency - full time. Agencies sent both English and polish. Polish weren't amazing, but they worked and stayed. English usually didn't last one shift. Generally a bunch if lazy creations that want money for nothing, and couldn't put up with a bit of muscle pain for the first few weeks.
I can gully understand why some companies would prefer polish.
Is it better going trough 20 English to find one or two very good workers and be left shift after shift short handed by the utterly useless work ethics.
Or have steady staff that work, albeit it at not top level. But at least they will be there on time and they will work.

Last edited:
Associate
Found the total opposite, in the mid 2000s, the polish where better than the useless English people they sent. There were two off us who were English and went agency - full time. Agencies sent both English and polish. Polish weren't amazing, but they worked and stayed. English usually didn't last one shift. Generally a bunch if lazy creations that want money for nothing, and couldn't put up with a bit of muscle pain for the first few weeks.
I can gully understand why some companies would prefer polish.
Is it better going trough 20 English to find one or two very good workers and be left shift after shift short handed by the utterly useless work ethics.
Or have steady staff that work, albeit it at not top level. But at least they will be there on time and they will work.

I'm guessing you are talking about leaflet/newspaper distribution or something similar? I did that line of work for a few weeks over summer as a teenager and I agree.

Soldato
Given griffons stated twitter goal is to 'make it go viral' how do you feel about this thread. Negative publicity or any publicity is good publicity?

Just wow..... how can anyone watch this and think "Yeah i believe in all this and want to vote for them"... although im sure some do!

Is the OP sincere or is it merely subtle propaganda? Does the above statement have a negative connotation, or is it suckering in fools with the stronger preposition 'I believe in all this' with the you are not alone justification 'some do'. 'how can anyone' is not actually a negative nor disagreement with the opening preposition. It is closer to marketese 'how can anyone afford to sell at these prices?!?'

The entire context of this sentence requires the readers own bias to be read in many different ways. All the while, gruffin gets to have his cake and eat you. I hope you are proud of yourselves for being used, abused and cast out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom