BNP Advert... WOW... just WOW.... Really?

Caporegime
The BNP thrive on brainwashing thick people, and sadly there's millions of brainwashed stupid English people that post racist crap on social media all the time. The Muslim paedophile bit made me laugh, as if a white person has never groomed a child... just lol.

Associate
I took the test & I'm 61% BNP, how much are you lot? :p

509530180.jpg

Man of Honour
I had to turn it off after a minute. I literally could no stand it.

Seriously, that cannot be real.

Oh Its real. The end is even worse.
That ****** racist idiot, followed by your typical racist idiot. The lorry driver was the best. British jobs for British people, bnp mean it.

Sickening.

Associate
Wow, it's like a special needs promotional video.

What's the clergy guy doing, though? It's quite disturbing that somebody who can read is spouting their rubbish.

Soldato
I put up with all of it just to see if there was a point to any of it.

How they can claim they aren't racist is beyond me.

It can't be a joke because that fat arse ****** Nick Griffin appears at the end trying to claim they are valid points.

Where is the line they cross before this becomes an offence?!?!?

Soldato
What's the clergy guy doing, though? It's quite disturbing that somebody who can read is spouting their rubbish.

That chap is not CofE, I think he was barred can't recall his name.

Let's not forget the bible was used for centuries to support the slave trade, we are more superior than them etc. Exactly the same ideology the KKK use to further their cause

Soldato
Grunt, dribble dribble, BNP, dribble grunt. Muslim grunt dribble, Anglo Saxon, dribble dribble. Was about as much as I got from that. I'm pleased our education system is adequate to keep this lot out of office.

I will however complement Nick Griffin on his angelic singing voice.

Soldato
The BNP thrive on brainwashing thick people, and sadly there's millions of brainwashed stupid English people that post racist crap on social media all the time. The Muslim paedophile bit made me laugh, as if a white person has never groomed a child... just lol.
I don't see BNP slicing up little boys genitals to become members...

But that's okay political policies are are more offensive.

You the man, champ.

Back
Top Bottom