BNP Advert... WOW... just WOW.... Really?

Caporegime
I find the teaching language thing quite comical.

I'm living in Sweden and just been given the go ahead for going to classes to learn the language properly, ill be doing it at the end of the summer.

Is it the actual idea of teaching people English that disturbs the BNP ? or the fact that it has to be done? Surely it is in the British interest for these dirty "forefingers" (lol spell check fail, but it made my laugh so kept it) to speak English, like its in mine and other Swedes interest for me to "prata bra sverige"

No one here sees it as a waste of money...They might be racist and anti Islamist but they see the benefit of them at least being able to speak and try to integrate.

Soldato
But the original discussion was about kids being taught English in schools.

To teach everyone costs tax money. That's what it's for. You should be happy that they want to learn English in the first place.

You should pay in the pot before taking out.
Even though I'm back in the UK, I still pay into the USA pot and vice versa when I'm there..

Of coarse they want to come here, we have the best weather so many empty homes, beautiful landscape ect.
why else would they all want to come to the UK ;)

Permabanned
You should pay in the pot before taking out.
Even though I'm back in the UK, I still pay into the USA pot and vice versa when I'm there..

How do you pay UK taxes when in the US? and why do you pay tax twice?

I would really like to know how you actually go about paying US taxes on UK income when you no longer live in the US and vice versa....

Soldato
How do you pay UK taxes when in the US? and why do you pay tax twice?

I would really like to know how you actually go about paying US taxes on UK income when you no longer live in the US and vice versa....

If you don't pay into the pot here and say you stay in the US for over a year. All help stops in the UK(NHS ect).
I keep up with my insurance and a bit of tax in the US for the same reason I.E after paying in the pot in the
US for 30 years I get my pension. My accountant knows more about all this better then me.

Permabanned
If you don't pay into the pot here and say you stay in the US for over a year. All help stops in the UK(NHS ect).
I keep up with my insurance and a bit of tax in the US for the same reason I.E after paying in the pot in the
US for 30 years I get my pension. My accountant knows more about all this better then me.

It all depends on your residential status and whether the income earned in US or UK. And that is not what you said...private medical insurance and pensions are not the same as Taxes which is what you said. (The moment you return to the UK, your NHS provision etc resumes btw and you are still entitled to State Pension etc.)

I would like to know exactly how your statement has anything to do with someone who, say emigrates to the US from the UK..how exactly do you go about prepaying into the system..and vice versa if you were a US citizen emigrating to the UK..how would you prepay taxes so that you were "in credit" so to speak..given that you have no investments, income or ties to the country until you have already emigrated?

And if your accountant is advising you to pay income tax twice in two different countries then I would get a new accountant.

Last edited:
Soldato
It all depends on your residential status and whether the income earned in US or UK. And that is not what you said...private medical insurance and pensions are not the same as Taxes which is what you said. (The moment you return to the UK, your NHS provision etc resumes btw and you are still entitled to State Pension etc.)

I would like to know exactly how your statement has anything to do with someone who, say emigrates to the US from the UK..how exactly do you go about prepaying into the system..and vice versa if you were a US citizen emigrating to the UK..how would you prepay taxes so that you were "in credit" so to speak..given that you have no investments, income or ties to the country until you have already emigrated?

And if your accountant is advising you to pay income tax twice in two different countries then I would get a new accountant.

As you know you don't get any free health in the US and you have to prove you can support yourself\family for the first 3-10 years
this depends on how you got in to the US. Also you don't get a pension in the US until you have paid personal tax for 30 years.

So they have paid in before taking out. I paid in to the system way before I moved there by the way of paying tax on land I had.

I kept my two flats I had in Worcester(rented out) so that way I was paying tax here.[
I still get a weekly income from the US and pay tax on it. I don't even understand half of it.

Immigrants must financially support themselves and their dependents for 5 years in my opinion. I did.

Get another accountant? why?

Permabanned
As you know you don't get any free health in the US and you have to prove you can support yourself\family for the first 3-10 years
this depends on how you got in to the US. Also you don't get a pension in the US until you have paid personal tax for 30 years.

So they have paid in before taking out. I paid in to the system way before I moved there by the way of paying tax on land I had.

How did you pay into the US system before you emigrated there?

I understand the system pretty well considering I am both a UK and US citizen and I do not pay tax twice on my UK income and I would really like to know how you paid into the US tax system before you emigrated there or if you have no income there?

I kept my two flats I had in Worcester(rented out) so that way I was paying tax here.
I still get a weekly income from the US and pay tax on it. I don't even understand half of it.

So you own investments that you earn an income out of and pay the subsequent taxes on them...that is not the same as what you said though...equally you pay taxes on US earned income (I bet you don't pay UK taxes on it though and that your accountant would certainly be able to offset the taxes in the US against your UK tax return and if the taxes were greater in the US (the standard 30% unless you claim certain tax breaks as a US citizen) you would pay those taxes in the UK (unless yu were a 40% rate payer) and fill in the relevant W8 showing you are paying UK taxes.

Immigrants must financially support themselves and their dependents for 5 years in my opinion. I did.

As do the vast majority of non-EU immigrants into the UK...equally many US immigrants are in receipt of welfare payments.

Basically what you said was a crock.

Get another accountant? why?

If your accountant is making you pay tax on your earnings twice then he is incompetent.

Last edited:
Soldato

Sorry you're talking out your ass(as normal) You should know that if you earn money by way of a job
in any country you pay tax(I do). simples really.

I get a weekly pay from the US(it stays there) so I pay tax, I pay tax here as well. and again
When I first went to the US to buy land I paid tax on the land and also for the truck I had there.
Plus I paid a company to look after it so I was paying more in to the pot.

Immigrants must financially support themselves and their dependents for 5 years.in my opinion. I DID.

You farmers are nosey people. Come to the city and see the big lights sometime and cheer up. :)

I'm off for a coffee and a Cuban sandwich :) have a nice day ya all

Last edited:
Soldato
We have koi carp as members here? Amazing how diverse this forum actually is.

No, not koi lol, he meant the scum that lives on the top of a poorly maintained pond, green slimy stuff, hardly alive, of a lower order of life, you must have seen the stuff.

Permabanned
I hope that the BNP get elected actually and execute their policies and hatred campaign for Muzlems.

Thus causing Muslims to emigrate which will then act as a wake up call for Muslim leaders in the Middle East to break their filthy bonds with the West and rise up from the deep slumber they have been in for centuries.

Basically I want WW3 so that this planet's so called "top of the food chain" inhabitants can all die from a bloody nuclear war.

How does that sound? I'm ready to die are you?

Permabanned
Sorry you're talking out your ass(as normal) You should know that if you earn money by way of a job
in any country you pay tax(I do). simples really.

Which is exactly what immigrants do. They come and work and pay tax. It seems you were talking out of your arse and as usual couldn't back it up.

Soldato
Which is exactly what immigrants do. They come and work and pay tax. It seems you were talking out of your arse and as usual couldn't back it up.

I said
"Immigrants must financially support themselves and their dependents for 5 years.in my opinion. I DID."

And I paid in to their system for 10 years before I moved there, So again your wrong.

Soldato
I hope that the BNP get elected actually and execute their policies and hatred campaign for Muzlems.

Thus causing Muslims to emigrate which will then act as a wake up call for Muslim leaders in the Middle East to break their filthy bonds with the West and rise up from the deep slumber they have been in for centuries.

Basically I want WW3 so that this planet's so called "top of the food chain" inhabitants can all die from a bloody nuclear war.

How does that sound? I'm ready to die are you?

Troll level 11, congrats!

Permabanned
It isn't a personal attack, I didn't call you a Horses Arse...it is more of a light hearted (note the emoticon) observation about the veracity of what you said. If you are offended by that, then feel free to report the post and if a Moderator feels that it is inappropriate then they can remove it. I won't be offended either way, and neither should you quite frankly.

As far a being part of The Click..I think you will find it is Clique and no, I am not part of any Clique/Click..quite the contrary in fact..and my high post count?...well most of that was due to my participating in one of Gilly's fund-raising auctions for Shelter. I hope that sharing makes you feel better and more included. :)

Ok cheers. I don't report people, not my style, i don't go running to daddy to fight any battles that may occur on here or in realife.:)

Back
Top Bottom