Boom Beach (SuperCell)

Associate
If he's like me, I just don't see any point in attacking anymore. I'm quite inactive until a new update comes out.

Soldato
Still take a look most days and the op group I'm in tend to do five or six attacks a week. However it has started to get a bit boring waiting for resources to build just to update a weapon or landing craft. Most of the MP islands in my area are two or three levels above me so not much point in attacking.

As noted above I've also largely stopped taking back resource bases as it just degenerated into a tut for tat exercise, with not much reward for the effort - just losing a few troops isn't really worth the resources you gain back. IMHO once you take a resource base it should remain yours for a minimum of 7 days before it goes back in the MP "pool" again.

On the plus side Boom Beach still sees far fewer direct MP attacks on your home base than Clash of Clans where the constant loss of resources starts to make the whole thing frustrating and pointless.

And hopefully we should be due a Mega - Crab campaign soon?

Soldato
Still playing but as Deuce says the mechanics of this mean there is no way of protecting your loot as in CoC where you get a shield and usually the net gain from resource collectors still outpaces any losses from the attacks. IMHO needs a complete overhaul of the attack/defence system to include shields and direct revenge attacks. It's irksome at best to almost have enough for the next update, then find you've been hit three or four times in a row taking your resources down to less than half of what they were.

Also many of the MP islands on the map seem to be manipulated to have high defence value but low level. That means my L55 often struggles against L51 or L52. Part of that is I'm carp at battling and need to learn how to use smoke etc., but mis-matching seems particularly rife in this game compared to others. You can't make much progress just doing Dr Terror and Imitation game.

Back
Top Bottom