Boom Beach (SuperCell)

Soldato
I started playing this October last year and am currently at level 44.

I had a minor set back last week when my son got my iPad and sabotaged my base : he wasted 900 diamonds on quick troop rebuilding after losing several battles, boosted 8 statues and left me with no troops and money to use the boosts :mad:

My partner found it hilarious :p

Request sent to join your TF.

Last edited:
Soldato
In a fairly reasonable clan which does 2 - 3 ops a week and aimed at mid level players like myself (I only just took out Hammerman Level 40 :) ).

However there are a couple of things that irritate me about Boom Beach vs other games of the type.

1. No shield (or revenge) after an attack so unless there is some form of hidden cool down you could (conceivably) have consecutive raids that see your assets reduced to nearly nothing. Was particularly annoyed the other morning after finishing Mega Crab and some 4mil gold saved towards the 5.4 mil tank upgrade, to find some miserable little 12 year old (probably) had attacked overnight and taken a million gold.

2. I'm around Level 48 at the moment but find it very hard to take out player islands at 43 and above. Not sure how the levelling works (in most of these games it doesn't, that well) or maybe I'm just carp at the game

3. Resource bases - IMHO when you win one it should stay yours for at least a couple of days. Otherwise it becomes a t!t for tat exercise which ends up using more resources than the island generates.

4. What really is the point of those useless shards and fragments? I've maxed out the statues for my level and I still have hundreds of pieces that will never be used. Should be able to sell them to the Trader for gold, resources etc. even if at a lousy exchange rate.

Si.

Si.

Soldato
The shards allow you to create more high end statues, then you can dismantle them for PowerPowder (or whatever it's called). This can be used to bosot your statue powers and double the effect for a while. I always boost all of my offensive statues before taking on Dr Terror, it maximizes the troops and gives me a lot more resources.

Back
Top Bottom