Borderlands 2 release date confirmed ( Launch trailer also )

Bass Bass wub wub wub! <3 Claptrap.

Insta Buy for me, Borderlands is by far one of the best coop experiences i have ever had, no doubt 2 will improve upon that massively!

as above, i am really looking forward to getting this as i think the first is one of the best games ive ever played. so underrated its near criminal :(

roll on september! :D

I hope its just not as god awful boring as the first game. Go here and get something, kill everything on the way (side jump shoot, side jump shoot, side jump shoot, repeat...)

Mission 2, same as above. Yawn.

Did anyone else find the vehicle mechanics/physics were really bad too?

I hope its just not as god awful boring as the first game. Go here and get something, kill everything on the way (side jump shoot, side jump shoot, side jump shoot, repeat...)

Mission 2, same as above. Yawn.

Did anyone else find the vehicle mechanics/physics were really bad too?

Didn't find it boring at all, I played hundred of hours co-op with friends.

I thought the Vehicle stuff was kind of cool, reminded me of Halo.

Played the first one with two other people all the way through, the story and content was pretty crappy tbh, it was fun but I'd put borderlands at mediocre at best. Put it down and came back to it recently to try the dlc, wasn't long til I was bored.

I'll keep an eye on it, it was somewhat enjoyable but would take a big improvement in many areas for me to buy this time.

I'm glad to see the original cast seem to be returning, even if there are new player characters, I quite like the idea of being able to interact with the original 4. Also nice to see Scooter, Tannis, Moxy and CL4P TP.

Can't wait for this game.

I agree with the comments. Music really brought the whole thing down.

Looks like more of the same with some changes. Not necessarily a bad thing I guess.

I agree with the comments. Music really brought the whole thing down.

Oddly I quite liked the music, it fit the style of the trailer, or the style of the trailer fit the music, either way they work together.

For reference I don't even like that kind of (what I would grudgingly call) "music", however as a whole I think the trailer worked very well.

Besides it's just a release trailer and the game is 6+ months away, putting any stock in it at this stage would be foolish.

Meh, they worked it into the trailer but it looked very forced and seriously lame.

Though at around 2:20 I kept expecting the words 'I like the way you move!' :p

Back
Top Bottom