Borderlands 2 release date confirmed ( Launch trailer also )

Thing is, Borderlands was insanely boring in SP (imo) - but came alive in multiplayer.

However, it desperately needed:

- Deeper talents. After the first expansion you could pretty much max out all the useful stuff, after that you were spending just to use what you had.

- More abilities. One per class wasn't enough

- More items. Armour sets, trinkets etc. All there was worthwhile were guns.

Making it a little deeper and more interesting, like an apocolyptic, FPS Diablo would be tres awesome.

Remembered that I'd never actually got around to playing the Claptrap DLC - even though I own it, reckon I'll save it until just before release when the hype machine is in overdrive! :D

September :( ugh... So far away. As co-op this is a very cool game even on consoles. Lets just hope that Diablo then releases next year :p Otherwise playing this won't happen.

gonna be big!
nice to see more people are excited about this, the first didn't sell all that well (when it was released)

Mainly because it was a very small unknown game. Word of mouth travelled very quickly though, and the dev support helped a lot. Borderlands really came into its own when doing coop with friends. It really was a little gem :)

Back
Top Bottom