Borderlands 3

Soldato
I have never bought from Greenman because I can always seem to find what I want cheaper lol.

Things seem to be changing though I tried buying off cdkeys the other day when it todays special £40 but when I clicked it was £42.

I cant remember if it was mortal kombat or monster hunter but it was actually few quid cheaper on the official sites than the cd key sites.

I remember when I used to save at least £15-20 a game on keysites

Associate
Its weird because Borderlands was £30-£35 on Cdkeys a couple of months back and I didn't buy because wanted a deal on the Super Deluxe but haven't seen any that were worth it. £40 is fair though I'd say

Caporegime
Mainly because I played too much Borderlands 2 in the last month or so and I think I need a break from that world.

Reading the early reviews hasn't made me change me mind like I thought they might.

It will be interesting reading what people think of it.

Same, plus I'm still playing 2.

But shall buy 3 when I've either stopped playing 2 or when I've had a break long enough that i'll enjoy it more. 2 just has so much content, and I only started playing it recently. Bad timing with 3 coming out really. I never knew 3 was coming out when I started!

Soldato
I can't deny that I have a bit of a BL2 problem... it's the only game I play now. Just gives me the right balance of loot gambling and satisfying pixel bashing. But I can't get excited about BL3. I'll certainly buy it eventually, but I'm a tenner for the GOTY kind of guy, so it may be a while.

However given how many hours I've waste... zoned out to in BL2, I might be tempted to pick up BL3 now if it was on Steam... I don't have a huge problem with Epic, I just like like having everything in one place. That used to be my shelf, now it's Gabe's shelf. If I bought it I could keep an eye on Golden Keys (or whatever), stockpiling for an eventual playthrough.

I think a bit of patience may pay dividends for those who want it soon though. If sales are a bit sluggish via Epic they won't sell it anywhere else, but they might drop the price to massage their early numbers; I'm not sure where we're up to in the financial quarter, but that may be a factor. Basically the only reason to buy now is multiplayer (never my thing... I game to escape for a while).

Right, back to Bee farming for my Siren. I've had the game yonks but never played her before.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Got to say though, you're missing out on some hilarious fun by not indulging in the multiplayer aspect of the Borderlands series. BL2 is superb co-op fun with some mates. Just adds another dimension to the game and the more the merrier :D

Caporegime
Got to say though, you're missing out on some hilarious fun by not indulging in the multiplayer aspect of the Borderlands series. BL2 is superb co-op fun with some mates. Just adds another dimension to the game and the more the merrier :D

I'd be more interested now that everyone has separate loot pools (in BL3) but there's no way I'd play the others as I'd sulk if everyone else nicked the orange drops.

Associate
OP
well its out at 4pm somewhere in the world today so you could vpn it to unlock earlier i would do the same if i had my key from cdkeys lol

Back
Top Bottom