Borderlands

Soldato
good luck in torgue land sucka! Go grab an on level Bee from the treants before you deal with the blimp.....

It’s been 2 or 3 years since I did Torgue before so I can’t quite remember it all which is great, ‘cos it’s almost like playing a new game again. Absolutely loving it so far. And it must be one of the funniest games I’ve ever played, lots of laughs with Torgue:

“You may have noticed that everyone here is trying to kill you, Torgue personnel included. YOU’RE WELCOME! I didn’t want you to get bored so I was like **** it! give everyone guns! We lost like half our workforce in three days, but who gives a ****!”

Mr Torgue is an absolute legend.

Soldato
to balance that try taking Light the Fuse in the Mania tree. It really is a complete game changer and if you can get used to it will save your hide a hell of a lot!

I tried that before and I didn’t like it at all at the time, must have another look at it. I think I just preferred a good Rocket launcher in FFYL. And I just bought a Nukem from Torgue that is pretty awesome for FFYL – one shot usually seems to do the trick!

Caporegime
Mr Torgue is an absolute legend.

He's not a patch on Mr Shank though. :p

"Chaz, stop! Oh my God I am so ticklish there! Oh, did I hit the transmit button. Oh crap. Uhhh... Hey, yeah, so you're still gonna try to infiltrate my palace. Death on your head and such."

"Did you just kill Jerome? His pecs were rock hard and we used to joke that they could deflect bullets. I guess they can't... poor Jerome. Also, I'm pretty much totally gonna kill you now by the way."

Soldato
Tubby hunting but I haven’t managed to find a good melee COM yet. I did find a legendary hellborn one, but haven’t tried that skill tree yet. Looks like you have to set yourself on fire a lot, which sounds . . . unusual.

Soldato
Tubby hunting but I haven’t managed to find a good melee COM yet. I did find a legendary hellborn one, but haven’t tried that skill tree yet. Looks like you have to set yourself on fire a lot, which sounds . . . unusual.

Very unusual! I'm guessing based on your progress you've hit the level cap now? If so I can probably part with a few guns :)

Associate
What's co-op interest like nowadays in Borderlands Pre-Sequal?
Played the others, want to know if there are still a lot of people playing it. Don't want to struggle with match-making at lower levels.

Soldato
I have no idea how you would do that with Son of Crawmerax on The Big Game Hunt. I had to give up.

indeed, i gave them a few shots with various different characters, but even gaige with her op one-shot basically everything gameplay got slaughtered.

atm my list is all of them, including the "invincible" guys, think the closes i came to winning was getting pyro pete the invcible to half health.

Associate
My new HDD was DOA yeaterday so I literally have no space to install the game. When I get a replacement I'll get it running and would be up for a playthrough.

Soldato
I don't have the Crawermax DLC - only Tiny Tina, Digistruct Peak, and the first of Hammerlock's - but I've managed to solo many of the Invincibles as the gunzerker and the siren. I usually play as the gunzerker. I'll be happy to join a group.

Back
Top Bottom