Borderlands

Soldato
Just started playing pre-sequel with a mate and it's not grabbing my attention at all for some reason.

I loved bl2 but there's something about pre-sequel that just doesn't feel right, it's a shame as I was looking forward to it.

Soldato
I've 100% completed every Borderlands to date and all DLC, but just started on Pre Sequel and not really enjoying it. I don't like the characters, I don't like the setting and I can't see myself playing through this one 3 times on each character like every other one.

Caporegime
My goodness. Krieg must be magic!

Only just finished Southern Shelf at level 7 and already Knuckledragger dropped the Hornet, both Boom and Bewm dropped Bonus Package and now Captain Flynt dropped a Thunderball Fists! All on the first attempts! The chances are astronomical!

Soldato
My goodness. Krieg must be magic!

Only just finished Southern Shelf at level 7 and already Knuckledragger dropped the Hornet, both Boom and Bewm dropped Bonus Package and now Captain Flynt dropped a Thunderball Fists! All on the first attempts! The chances are astronomical!

its funny the way that system works, one character you can spend ages farming legendaries, others they seem to drop all the time.

maya for example never got anything in the main campaign but man was there orange left right and centre in tina's dlc.

Soldato
I've 100% completed every Borderlands to date and all DLC, but just started on Pre Sequel and not really enjoying it. I don't like the characters, I don't like the setting and I can't see myself playing through this one 3 times on each character like every other one.

Feel the same. Not enjoying the early setting at all, all this oxygen malarkey is getting tiresome and the characters so far are just meh.

Do the settings change or is it like this the whole way through?

Caporegime
It does get better - especially if you’ve played BL2. I thought it was pretty good as the Pre-Sequel shows you lots of stuff from Borderlands 1+2, behind the scenes info if you like. It’s quite fascinating if you’re a fan. I can’t say much more without spoiling things.

Back
Top Bottom