Borderlands

Soldato
Ready 5/5
Sentry 5/5 (you'll be just short of this)
Scorched Earth 1/1

Then options:

Staying in a Guerrilla:
Willing 5/5
Able 5/5
Onslaught 4/5
Double Up 1/1

Going to Gunpowder:
Impact 5/5
Metal Storm 5/5
Longbow 1/1

Going to Survival:
Preperation 5/5
Pressure 5/5

Then go from there.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Zoinks. Got the Bee Shield from Hunter before I did the Warrior level. Never had it before! The Warrior was mincemeat with that and my KerBlaster.

I was all set to start the main story again with Axton and then realised there’s a whole ton of DLC that I have never played!

Soldato
Zoinks. Got the Bee Shield from Hunter before I did the Warrior level. Never had it before! The Warrior was mincemeat with that and my KerBlaster.

I was all set to start the main story again with Axton and then realised there’s a whole ton of DLC that I have never played!

The bee is a lot of fun! Wait until you discover Beehawking :p

Advice: jump into TVHM and do 1 DLC them story or you'll have levelling trouble in UVHM.

Soldato
Ready 5/5
Sentry 5/5 (you'll be just short of this)
Scorched Earth 1/1

Then options:

Staying in a Guerrilla:
Willing 5/5
Able 5/5
Onslaught 4/5
Double Up 1/1

Going to Gunpowder:
Impact 5/5
Metal Storm 5/5
Longbow 1/1

Going to Survival:
Preperation 5/5
Pressure 5/5

Then go from there.

Thanks. Just redeemed Shift Codes going all the way back to 2014, so now have 251 keys to spend :D

Caporegime
Advice: jump into TVHM and do 1 DLC them story or you'll have levelling trouble in UVHM.

Not sure I understand? I know level 50 is the sort of level cap for TVHM but how does what I do in that affect UVHM?

Another question - does Terramorphous only drop class mods for the character type you are playing? e.g. it’s impossible to get Axtons legendary class mod if I fight Terramorphous with Maya

Last edited:
Soldato
Once you hit the level cap in TVHM you'll still level up but loot will not drop higher than level 50. Once you get to UVHM all enemies/areas scale to your level meaning of you start it at level 54 you'll be gassing enemies at 54 with L50 gear. The enemies get 4x health and health regen so you'll be at a huge disadvantage.

All loot drops are random with named bosses dropping specific items from a smaller pool of goodies. Terry can drop a mod for any character or drop a grenade mod, shotgun or if he's feeling generous his shield.

Good luck with that though :p

Caporegime
Oh, I see thanks! I’ve only done Captain Scarlett so far, the main reason being I was getting a wee bit bored of the side quests in the main story so I can skip some of those at least now. I’ll carry on with the main story now and if I’m not near level 49 near the end, I’ll go and do Mr Torgue.

Thanks for your help, @Psymonkee

Caporegime
I'm pretty sure it does drop random mods as i have 3 in the claptrap stash but have only beaten terramorphous with Zero

Cool. I might do a bit of farming with him and see what drops. I can only beat him in TVHM with Maya who’s 10 levels above so the items are only going to be useful for other chars.

Back
Top Bottom