Borderlands

Soldato
The legendary mods you really want come at level 61, principally from Tubby enemies. The best place is where you find the Black Queen in the Dust (for Tubby Spiderants) and the Varkid ranch in Tundra Express for Tubby Varkids.

I'm still disappointed that you now can't spawn Vermivorous solo.

Soldato
Soldato
I know she can be spawned solo; I've just never managed it after the glitch got patched.

But she was an easy - if lengthy - kill from the Farmhouse if you have the Bee shield, especially in combo with the Sandhawk or the Unkempt Harold.

Soldato
I always cheese him. Don't know any other way really. :p

gaige+torgue shotgun+chestshots

i cheesed him when playing as maya, although my maya build was very much a crowd control build and wouldn't work against even a weak lone enemy when 20 of that same enemy would be minced in a blender of every elemental damage out there.

Soldato
I'm 6 achievements away from Perfect on Bl2, but im giving up. i cant do Deathrace Tier 3 in Torgue. Ive watched videos of people screwing it up and still passing, but not me. I've done 17 attempts where i fail by 1 second or less. I've done 3 attemps where ive failed ON THE LINE. A countless, probably 50+ attempts that i just screw up. I even downloaded a save editor just to skip this one damned mission, but cant figure it out.

This isn't fun. Games are supposed to be fun.

Back
Top Bottom