Bought a GTR

Soldato
I was going to post the other day after I paid the deposit but waited until the car came in so I could at least post a picture!

When I have it I can post with my OCUK Mug and anyone local (Norwich area) to me can come and have a look if they want.

I live in Norwich, happy to let you take me for a test ride round Snetterton as suitable proof ;)

Caporegime
I was going to post the other day after I paid the deposit but waited until the car came in so I could at least post a picture!

When I have it I can post with my OCUK Mug and anyone local (Norwich area) to me can come and have a look if they want.
I could not resist, sorry. lol
I'm in & out of the Unilever/Britvic plant frequently, & often park in & around Norwich.

You show me your Nissan, I'll show you my Scania.... ;)

Caporegime
1230086408349kb7.jpg

Soldato
Can tell it is the school holidays...with a pic of an F40 crop up and now someone buying a new GTR.....

Either that or I am just totally jealous :D:D

Fantastic car mate, glad to hear someone is doing well in business in these very tough times. Well done! :)

Soldato
OP
The newer models stock brakes are very good until you start doing multiple stops from 180+ and then you can get some heat cycle cracks in the drilled discs and burn the pads. Replacement OEM discs are expensive as are the pads but there are plenty of after market upgrades in pretty much every department for this car and as long as you don't edit the ECU you can do quite a bit without voiding the main engine/powertrain warranty.

Going to be using the car as a daily driver, I don't to a million miles a year but by no means is it going to be a garage queen, that's why I am having the front end wrapped.

Are you going to fit a dump valve?

Going to be keeping the stock recirculating valves, you can still hear some turbo noise from the wastegates though and I am a bit tired of the obnoxious pshhhhhhhh noise that I had from the SSQV on my Impreza!

Back
Top Bottom