Bought an S2000!

Caporegime
Very nice, I assume you changed the wheels to the 08/09 ones?

55plate is a nice version, just before the March 23rd 06 tax increase too.

Red black leather interior too ? :D

Yeah the diamond cut ones were corroding so I bought some from eBay from an 08 car, sold to corroded ones to another s2ki member (in Italy I think) ended up only costing me about £50 to change them in the end.

Black and Red leather? Check!

And the 55 plate was no accident ;) :D

Associate
OP
IMG_20120514_184939.jpg

Sorry for the **** pic, was taken from my flat. Not picked up the hard top stand from the seller yet in case any of you are wondering why it's on. I'll get some better ones soon and a decent write up once I've had it for a while.

I LOVE this car.

Caporegime
Mate if you like te hardtop on then keep it on. Its your car and an S2000 justifys a purchase irrelevant of the fact it's a convertible.

Soldato
Top down motoring has to be experienced! It's addictive and it would be a shame if someone who bought a lovely S2000 never got to experience it. Once the weather gets better anyway...

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
Ringing up tomorrow about one to hopefully go and see it tomorrow night, if all seems ok it'll probably be bought :) Insurance not that bad when you get old.

Associate
OP
The roof will be coming off within the next week once I get the stand and the weather improves. Have to say though I'm very impressed with the hardtop, no squeaks or rattles and it feels very solid with it on. I can imagine it making the winter commute much more bearable. Glad I held out for a GT.

Good luck Ev0, let us know how you get on.

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
Viewing tonight, as said in other thread it's 'only' a 2002, but whilst a 2004+ model is what I'd choose if I was keeping it it's only supposed to be something to tide me over for a few months.

Back
Top Bottom