Britain Sucks ass

Associate
inferno said:
I think this country is great!

Of course you have the lower classes that are violent and 'chav like' but you get the same kind of thing all over the world.

The NHS may not be perfect , but it's still 'free' healthcare and things such as transport etc run smoothly, people enjoy complaining too much!

I would hardly call Britain, who ruled most of the world not so long ago as sucking ass!

I concur, the lower classes these days dont have any etiquite, but our colonial past means that we are the best nation in the world, by far! God save the Queen. Hurrah!

Soldato
JRS said:
It's a valid one - I can't count how many times bits of Coventry have been trashed thanks to football 'fans' going on a rampage because their team had a bad day/good day.

I know what you mean, I was waiting with my girfriend on saturday outside the shopping centre, it must have only been about 7pm (still complete daylight) and these ****'s attack a guy for absolutly no reason what so ever, the police came though within a few minutes and the ambulance shortly after.

Question about the NHS... would most of the country be able to afford private health without it?

Associate
I agree with what you said there, especially the justice system, i have my own reasons for that and yes the justice system is complete BS, however today i heard on the news that a child rapist who abducted and abused a 10yr old from newport has been given a life sentence but will only serve 5 years on good behaviour, you get more than that for lesser crimes!

but then again who is to say any other country is better, this world is BS shame we cant move planets, but that kinda talk is for another day

Back
Top Bottom