Britans Youngest Mum to be (12years old)

Caporegime
goldilocks said:
richdog and jezsoup - i don't think we should be locking kids up, and controlling their every decision - but teaching them, leading by example, and giving them the moral fibre in order for them to make the right decisions themselves

Who said anything about locking kids up? :confused:

We're talking about kids being allowed to consume alcohol, smoke, and go outside all hours... it shouldn't even be an option they are allowed to consider.

Bar

Bar

Soldato
This really does beggar belief - I do hope the male is being charged for statuatory rape.

I also hope the mother is being charged with neglect.

Still reminds me of the old Chav joke - "what do you call a 30 year old chavette?" - "Granny"

Only now we are heading to the what do you call a 24 year old chavette?

Soldato
Why is everyone shocked at this? After all just look at what other 10-year olds+ are doing these days and it doesn't seem so surprising. I won't be shocked if the boy involved doesn't get charged either.

Man of Honour
What the hell is happening to this country?

The girl and the father should be prosecuted for having sex underage. Whilst we continue to ignore such lawlessnes the continuing moral decline is going to rip our society to pieces. So the father is 15, if he was 16 he would be a paedophile.

If I read the story correctly this girl had been out in a pub to celebrate her 12th birthday! So we have underage drinking, paedophilia and dereliction of care, yet all we will have in response are hand wringing, liberal social workers saying it isn't their fault, it is all the fault of society....blah, blah..

Put the stupid little girl in a workhouse, take the child into care and give it to more deserving a childless couple (and save yet another waste of money on IVF) , prosecute the parents for neglect, prosecute the boy for underage sex and shut down the pub for selling alcohol to a minor. Then and only then can we start to take control of our errant youth.

I am not a religiouys person but i am starting to see a lot of merit in the abstinence and moral strength that is promoted by some people.

Permabanned
AJUK said:

The girl and the father should be prosecuted for having sex underage. Whilst we continue to ignore such lawlessnes the continuing moral decline is going to rip our society to pieces. So the father is 15, if he was 16 he would be a paedophile.

Paedophillia is sexual attract to sexually immature people. SInce this girl is sexually mature (obviously), the boy isnt a paedophile.

He may be a sex-offender, but that is a judicial term, rather than a behavioural one.

Soldato
Visage said:
Paedophillia is sexual attract to sexually immature people. SInce this girl is sexually mature (obviously), the boy isnt a paedophile.

He may be a sex-offender, but that is a judicial term, rather than a behavioural one.

Although I agree with the semantics of your absolute definiton of peadophilia, I would rather use the definition provided by British law in this case.

MB

Soldato
What sickens me more than the fact she is pregnant is that they are doing the rounds in the papers, have these people no shame?

If this was my daughter I would be mortified. Why on earth would you allow her to speak to a tabloid nespaper about this...it's beyond belief.

The girls mother must be quite happy for people to be titlilated by stories of her own childs sex.... and the fact the paper is calling it a "drunken one night stand" is just pathetic.

Bar

Bar

Soldato
and yet we still wonder why some kids find want to get pregnant at such a young age...

I have no love for draconian measures but I do feel that some things need to be done.

Associate
I remember saying to my daughter and her boyfriend on her 14th birthday...

"I don't mind you having a boyfriend, but if he gets touchy-feely *pointing to now shaking bf in the corner*, I'll cut his ******* balls off!"

They never did anything until she was at least 17/18 (I think! You can never be too sure what daughter's get up to!!)

Soldato
AJUK said:

Nothing absolutely nothing has changed in the last 20-30 years.

Apart from the propensity of the gutter press to flaunt such stories on the front page and the propensity of the UK populus to buy the garbage produced by the gutter press and make outraged posts about it on the internet.

Underage sex and teen pregnancy has been going on for years even millenia (that doesn't make it right btw), in the past it was covered up and driven underground with the ospring of such events brought up by their grandmothers or the babies adopted. Now in the scrable for fame and the money that the scum 'comic' press offer for stories people would sacrifice their dignity for a cheque.

MB

Soldato
Surely the girl in the last paragraph who gave birth at 11 is britain's youngest mum? Those 10 year old girls best get their act together to get a piece of the fame cake :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

To be fair though, she does sound more mature than a 12 year old.. fighting, abuse, smoking and drinking - that bordering on a 14 year old.

Man of Honour
Cueball said:
"I don't mind you having a boyfriend, but if he gets touchy-feely *pointing to now shaking bf in the corner*, I'll cut his ******* balls off!"

LOL. :D The fear of castration is one of the best contraceptives you can get!

That reminds of a little moral story/joke about the young girl asking her doctor for the pill.

"Here, you are." said the doctor, giving the girl one pill.
"Don't I need to take one everyday?" she asked him.
"No, just hold it between your knees!" :/

Soldato
0,,2006211749,00.jpg

:eek:

Oh dear.

Man of Honour
georges said:
Is that the dippy bint in question? The father will most likely look like a typical chavvy little scrote, just imagine how fugly the brat is going to be.

Soldato
AJUK said:
Put the stupid little girl in a workhouse, take the child into care and give it to more deserving a childless couple (and save yet another waste of money on IVF) , prosecute the parents for neglect, prosecute the boy for underage sex and shut down the pub for selling alcohol to a minor. Then and only then can we start to take control of our errant youth.

I am not a religiouys person but i am starting to see a lot of merit in the abstinence and moral strength that is promoted by some people.

i would usually think of the quote "punch her in the ovaries" but that might not be the best thing right now... so im going to agree with this one instead

Soldato
Matblack said:
Nothing absolutely nothing has changed in the last 20-30 years

Teenage pregnancy has always been a problem agreed but I simply refuse to believe there were as many chain smoking boozed up 11 year olds 30 years ago.

My girlfriend teaches 10 year olds at a local primary and the stories she comes home with are unbelievable. It seems so totally different from when we were that age, being a child is very short lived now.

Back
Top Bottom