British Grand Prix 2013, Silverstone - Race 8/19

Man of Honour
OP
We went and stood at Luffield first, never been there before but it was a decent view, bit miffed about the relentless rain and not seeing hardly any cars until the last 10 minutes or something, although the Saubers put in a bit of a show for us before then too so wp to them for that.

For FP2 sat at Woodcote grandstand, first time I've sat there and it's a great place to sit, can see the cars all the way from the start of Wellington, brake hard, feel their way through Luffield and see the back end wobble as they press on the throttle and look for traction accelerating down towards Copse.

Really enjoyed FP2 and seeing so many cars out - perhaps making up for no FP1 to speak of.

Getting out was easy as well.

All in all a good Friday fix of Formula 1 :)

Epic wasn't it :) Loud as ever :D

We started at Luffield and moved to Vale end of P1. Then started off P2 at Int Pit Straight then moved to Village (Arena) :cool:

Man of Honour
OP
I made it on TV :p

1372503559.jpg

Me walking up the steps just before FP1 in the red/blue coat and camo rucksack near centre of photo.

Man of Honour
OP
Pic's crash happened right in front of me, and I was in the vicinity of Massa's. it was noticeable how slow the McLaren was in the corners compared to the pacesetters, Red Bull's just fly in and out.

Yep the Mclarens seems to lack grip. The Caterhams sounded rough under braking/downshifting.

Man of Honour
OP
If they can keep Vettel behind one of them for a bit, it is possible. If Vettel gets past in the opening lap, he'll be away like usual :p

Back
Top Bottom