British Grand Prix 2013, Silverstone - Race 8/19

BOBNDm3CMAM_Dun.jpg:large

Oh goody :rolleyes: , hmm, if they gave him a 15 or 30 second penalty or something, Hamilton would "get" a podium place, without ever getting to be on the podium at his home race, that he should have won but for Pirelli's incompetance.

to "this is gay", I think the failures are the same, just the tyre construction has meant the failure is far more spectacular, because they've seemingly removed that metal band which held together the tyre previous when it delaminated(or at least better), without it the tyre just instantly destroys itself when it delaminates. This is their improved tyre, that fails seemingly as often just with more damage, more danger, and more debrie, about the worst possible way they could "improve" the old tyre :p

Amongst about 800 others.

My twitter feed is quite busy at times. :D

I removed a couple of hundred follows over the past week or so because i just missed too much stuff :o I add extra columns in tweetdeck around races though. Found listing by '#BritishGP' with tweets that get 3+ retweets was a sweet spot for good info today :p

to "this is gay", I think the failures are the same, just the tyre construction has meant the failure is far more spectacular, because they've seemingly removed that metal band which held together the tyre previous when it delaminated(or at least better), without it the tyre just instantly destroys itself when it delaminates. This is their improved tyre, that fails seemingly as often just with more damage, more danger, and more debrie, about the worst possible way they could "improve" the old tyre :p

The construction of the tyre has not changed,they have changed the adhesive that they used has changed, but the construction changes back to the kevlar belt in the tyre was not approved by the teams, which need to universally approve any changes mid season.

Force India and Genii were the teams that passed on the tyre change.

I think that now Pirelli have to go to the FIA and get the FIA to force the kevlar belted tyres through giving the teams no choice about it.

I can't deny, I was jumping around cheering when Vettel broke down :D

Amazing drives from Webber, Alonso & Hamilton. Great result for Ricciardo too :)

Webber to beat Vettel every race from here on in. Let the F1 Gods permit this wish!!

Back
Top Bottom