Poll: British Grand Prix 2020, Silverstone - Race 4/?

Rate the 2020 British Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
And Grosjean needs to go.

I was actually hoping for a black flag after that second time he blocked.

Honestly think the guy has issues, he really can't seem to get his head around what is acceptable in F1 and as always is a big accident waiting to happen.

The crazy thing is he has been like this form his very first season but is still here.

Soldato
I actually gained a little respect for Grosjean. He was holding his own very well after the second SC restart and was keeping good pace. I thought he had a chance of some points. Aaaaand then he completely undid all that respect with 3 petulent moves under braking. He'll be lucky if he doesn't get a point on his license for those, if only to dissuade others from trying the same when defending.

Also, he's the GPDA chairman...? Just lol.

Man of Honour
I actually gained a little respect for Grosjean. He was holding his own very well after the second SC restart and was keeping good pace. I thought he had a chance of some points. Aaaaand then he completely undid all that respect with 3 petulent moves under braking. He'll be lucky if he doesn't get a point on his license for those, if only to dissuade others from trying the same when defending.

Also, he's the GPDA chairman...? Just lol.

I’m all for elbows out, but what he did achieves nothing other than risking a huge accident.

Soldato
The question is was RP's lacklustre performance here because the car only works at high downforce tracks, or because they missed Perez experience in setting the car up, or because Stroll underperformed.

Given that last year's Merc won here (at a canter), I'm going for a combination of the last two.

Soldato
The question is was RP's lacklustre performance here because the car only works at high downforce tracks, or because they missed Perez experience in setting the car up, or because Stroll underperformed.

Given that last year's Merc won here (at a canter), I'm going for a combination of the last two.
I'd agree with that. The racing point really did show some promise over the weekend. However, they failed to deliver, I dont think its just down to the car, it clearly has pace, albeit it seems a little temperamental, but I reckon had Perez been there this weekend, I think they may have had a better result.

Soldato

Stroll did very well right until qualifying where he slightly underperformed. In today's race they got their strategy wrong and he ran out of tyre. At least that's what I infer from the statement on their website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom