Poll: British Grand Prix 2022, Silverstone - Race 10

Rate the 2022 British Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
Mercs seemed to have pace until the last lap shootout no? I can see MV getting Sainz on the start and that'll be it..

Did sound like they were roundly boo'ing him at the on-track interview though?

Associate
Mercs seemed to have pace until the last lap shootout no? I can see MV getting Sainz on the start and that'll be it..

Apparently they tried a cool down lap then a final push lap which may explain the drop in performance at the end.

They had the pace today to be around the top although, think Verstappen was the quickest today.

Caporegime

Yes, Ham especially. Looks like both him and George had disappointing last laps.

alx

alx

Soldato
Apparently they tried a cool down lap then a final push lap which may explain the drop in performance at the end.

They had the pace today to be around the top although, think Verstappen was the quickest today.

Ham said the track got wetter after their cool down lap unfortunately.

Caporegime
Do they even have "juniors" these days? The only two who seem to have any kind of agreement with them are Pato O'Ward and Colton Herta but I' not sure Herta has ever even tested a car yet.

They have one, in F4. Herta doesn't have the super license points and seems unlikely to get them. Pata O'Ward seems more likely, hadn't realised he was so close to getting the points he needs.

Back
Top Bottom