browser game any one?

think we could get a sticky thread for this? With a full list of members/allience/enemies/big hitters/ etc etc, hints and tips? Would be better than random bits on this thread :)

or even a free forum somewhere? :P

Hey all. Just wanted to appologise once more for absent-mindedly attacking nieldo. Hopefully it won't happen again :)

We've are 16/17 now...still lots of slots for anyone that's interested. No tax and all but one cartel upgrade.

Aekeron said:
Hey all. Just wanted to appologise once more for absent-mindedly attacking nieldo. Hopefully it won't happen again :)

We've are 16/17 now...still lots of slots for anyone that's interested. No tax and all but one cartel upgrade.
You couldnt list up your salesmens names could you so i can add them as contacts, im growing way to many drugs. Please!

gord said:
Where are all you salesmen?!

I made a Corporate Salesman account and am buying drugs off my main with it. Main makes money, and being a salesman the alt can make a lot of profit to upgrade itself.

Foehammer2003 said:
Soon as we have space vent, trying to sort that now, same name as here?
yup

The cartel you are trying to join already has the maximum number of members (30)
shout when you have space!

Last edited:
gord said:
You couldnt list up your salesmens names could you so i can add them as contacts, im growing way to many drugs. Please!

Sure :)

Lynx
Aekeron
h00x
Sayki

are all ones I can remember off the top of my head :)

We also have fl1bble, who's an up and comign farmer looking for sales contacts :)

Back
Top Bottom