browser game any one?

Associate
Hi longbow, like Foehammer said above the cartel is full at the moment, we may start a 2nd if a few more people are interested.

I will add you as a contact of mine but thats the best I can do at the moment.
Was just considering splitting to start another, will need a few more people to join it.
Maybe we can sort this out when there are is a load of people on this evening.

Watch this space.

Soldato
Add me again tim: Longbow / 2231345

For the Counter Attacks, do they only last a few hours then? So when that time is up, and no one has attacked i've just wasted money?

Last edited:
Soldato
Longbow said:
For the Counter Attacks, do they only last a few hours then? So when that time is up, and no one has attacked i've just wasted money?
Yes.. pretty much.. but its an intangible.. who knows how many attackers youve offput by having the boobytraps..

Soldato
parko - added you, accept it :)

I can't find any info on bank accounts, apart from the fact that I need a "banker contact".

Are they beneficial?

Associate
OP
Were currently ranked 94th in the top 100 cartels! Well Done to everyone involed... thats quick to be ranked already! :cool:

I have sent my last two invites just now, however there are four invites in the wild, with only 2 spaces left. First come... first served i'm afraid.

Dont despair though.... i am going to have a clean out tomorrow... there are a couple of members who aren't active now im fairly sure of it so i may be able to secure a space or two by tomorrow evening.

Also going to start work on a webpage for the cartel.... so anyone wanting to start on some gfx to add go for it, and and suggestions welcome :D

Associate
tis full :o
any chance of an alliance of cartels or something?
the likes of co-operation im new so wouldnt make a good leader :p

Edit: ah I see there is alliances :)

Last edited:
Soldato
plankermaxx said:
tis full :o
any chance of an alliance of cartels or something?
the likes of co-operation im new so wouldnt make a good leader :p

Edit: ah I see there is alliances :)
These are our alliances:

# aks ?recruiting?
# fragM foolz
# irish cartel (RECRUTING)
# young dons

See if you can join one of them.

Back
Top Bottom