browser game any one?

Soldato
Ive signed up, suggest a don change the thread title to something more appropriate though.

Could get a big Ocuk Mafia gang going, seems quite appropriate considering the forums theme.

Hmm, maybe it doesnt work like that?? either way im a farmer called g0rd, thats a zero..

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Well, first off your a lot less likely to be attacked, then if you are then the whole cartel will likely retaliate and hopefully get your stash back.

Plus with my cartel i am well into ploughing the tax i get back into cartel bonus's which give all members higher attributes for various things. I have spent 450,000 in cartel perks so far to make my cartel much more worthwhile compared to others :D

Soldato
Foehammer2003 said:
cool! good choice!

Anyway yeah.... well if ya plan on joining our cartel... we need a pimp lol, but what ever takes your interest, only thing is you cant change your mind after

ive chosen ex military

Associate
OP
Some good item perks later on for you with ex-military, almost wish i never choose corporate salemen lol :rolleyes:

The cartel is going strong, with 15 members, four i think so far are you guys from here... woot! :D

Have a reeefa on me :rolleyes:

EDIT: on a serious note, it is strongly recommended that if you join that you at least have a read of the 'help wiki' thats located on the left set of tools, just to give you a basic heads up on what to do, and how to become a major playa

Last edited:
Soldato
Foehammer2003 said:
Some good item perks later on for you with ex-military, almost wish i never choose corporate salemen lol :rolleyes:

The cartel is going strong, with 15 members, tfour i think so far are you guys from here... woot! :D

Have a reeefa on me :rolleyes:

invite me?

Back
Top Bottom