BSD Codes, any help please ?

Your message sent alright, 7 times in fact. The reason nothing was done is because it was the middle of the night. Good luck with your issue.

Ok thanks @Zefan, sorry it sent 7 times, the page just kept timing out at my end when I was clicking send, so it just seemed like it wasn't sending to me and I tried on a couple of browsers etc too and same thing, anyway, I can see the thread is now moved, thank you.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, I had it confirmed today with the actual person in Coolermaster that sold me the V1200 that the Cables are fine to plug in even though they are not the identical shapes so long as they slip in and out.
So if anything happens then its Coolermasters problem, not mines.

I have always thought especially with cabling that its never a great idea just to assume everything is fine as sometimes its not fine.

I think I said earlier in the thread that I can vaguely remember something happening with cabling years ago and it caused a major problem with a piece of hardware, I cant remember exactly what happened etc but something did, that's why I am always wary when its cabling as I am sure people will understand, if your not sure your best to ask, simple as that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom