BT Infinity & FTTx Discussion

Caporegime
Agree with the above comments, if your line is fed from a pole and there are fibre manifold things appearing at the top of them, you'd be daft to order FTTPoD when you may only have to wait a few months.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Zen are cutting their prices. My contract with them is up in April and I'm looking at possibly moving to Plusnet due to price. But Zen do G.fast which I've been holding up ordering as I didn't want to re-contract with them just yet...

Unlimited Broadband (10Mbps Down / 1Mbps Up)
PRICE: £28 per month (£32 on a 1 month term)

Unlimited Fibre 1 (35Mbps / 6Mbps)
PRICE: £37 per month

Unlimited Fibre 2 (66Mbps / 17Mbps)
PRICE: £38.99 per month

Unlimited Fibre 3 (145Mbps / 30Mbps)
PRICE: £52 per month + £55 setup

Unlimited Fibre 4 (300Mbps / 50Mbps)
PRICE: £59.99 per month + £55 setup
https://www.ispreview.co.uk/index.p...lashes-uk-adsl-and-fttc-broadband-prices.html

God I hate that they have to use average speeds and not the old up to figures. :mad:

Soldato
God I hate that they have to use average speeds and not the old up to figures. :mad:

It’s a pointless change for the sake of it, rather than improve things, it’s likely to cause more confusion than anything else. Of all the things that do need regulatory oversight, this shouldn’t be on the list, let alone a priority.

Caporegime
It can't. Hopefully BT will launch a business G.fast service because the Business variants of their hubs can be used in bridge mode and are usually pretty cheap once people start putting them on eBay.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom