∞ BUSINESS SUCCESS: anyone work out how to put UK address in Kickstarer?

Man of Honour
Jesus wept that video is cringeworthy. I can't believe i've spent the last ten years learning my field, why the hell didn't I just jump on youtube and beg, steal and borrow my way to a future.

Soldato
This business idea could also tie in with your thread on strategically placed equalizers for home security. You know, the one where you claimed to have a second home in the states with the arsenal of mis-spelled firearms. ..

Associate
OP
Mainly breasts.

Well juicy breasts are something I do admire on a beautiful and rich women. I wish many such ladies would come to my club once it opens. I could demonstrate very well how to shoot far and well.

How did you guess this Edrof?

vq070w.jpg

Associate
OP
Fortunately he falls at the first hurdle;

Anyway, as an investor in arek's previous venture, I must warn anybody who is interested in backing him that I have not seen any hint of a return on my investment.

The one who fell is you Saundie. As you are a lier as no found appeared from you on to my account!

However, if you'd like to be a man of your word then you still have a chance to paypal some donations of good will and kindness supporting another fellow in cause worthy venture.

Back
Top Bottom