*******C.A.R.S - Community Assisted Race Sim*********

is the game out?

Infact I say if arknor pastes anymore pics he should be banned. I want this game.

have you got assetto just play that better all round game and looks as good if not better.

i might reinstall and do a video just to show what its really like as the side over videos and screen shots grate pretty hard. :p

Massive improvement in performance since the last time I played a few weeks back.

Still needs proper triple screen support and quite a few bug fixes, but there's at least six weeks left before it's out, so I'm optimistic they'll sort it before launch.

Today's build, 825 (available now), prepares to open up all cars; tracks and multiplayer to all membership levels including "Juniors."

Remember to delete your existing profile before launching any new build, even more important when you have multiplayer access, old builds will contain obsolete car physics/setup etc. that do not apply to the current build!

See official forum for further developments, if you are a member. ;)

Last edited:
Been trying out some of the new cars and tracks, only have junior access, can't decide which one I like best. I still remeber the first time I played this, it was at the gadget show a couple of years ago at the overclockers stand :)

how does this game play with an Xbox controller guys? Assetto seems to twitchy on controller, was wondering how PC is with on. Just dont have the room to put in a full racing setup at the moment so will have to do with controller. Depending on which game feels best with the controller, will decided on which version I opt for.

thx

edit* do you have a really nice balanced controller config for future ref?

Back
Top Bottom