Call of Duty 17: Black Ops Cold War

Associate
I am getting a lot of crashing, mainly playing zombies... have had settings from max to medium on my 3090 and crashes regardless.

Also getting really laggy servers as well.

Soldato
Not experiencing any issues with RTX 3080. Everything running smooth between 100-140fps in 4k with max settings & DLSS (minus RT) on multiplayer. I seem to be doing weirdly decent too considering I've not played a FPS multiplayer game in years. 1.74 kd after 4 hours play time.

Associate
Getting a lot of stuttering on moscow map, **** map too by the way.
Maybe its a memory leak and it s conicidence but seems to be on moscow more than the others.
Also sometimes when i exit the game and to add what i said a few posts back sometimes it resets my nvidia control panel colour/gamma settings.
In al my years of gaming ive never seen this happen.

Apart from that im enjoying it so much more than MW, the gunplay and ttk make it 10x more fun, maps are not too hot it has to be said.

ne0

ne0

Associate
What is the difference and what is better between using dlss or antialiasing?

antialiasing will cost you more fps. imo it makes no sense to choose AA over DLSS as the latter will give you more performance with basically free AA.

ne0

ne0

Associate
Honestly DLSS2 is REALLY impressive tbh. I first used it in Control and it actually improves the image quality which is just mind boggling but it's true. Same in this game. Really impressive stuff and solves the issue of jaggies instantly.

Soldato
Do people on Xbox/Playstation get some form of slight aim assist? 90% of the people I get paired with are on console and their aim/way they move just doesn't seem...right? Anyway to be paired with PC only?

Back
Top Bottom