Call of Duty 17: Black Ops Cold War

Man of Honour
Played for the first time tonight as I got it with my 3090FE. It's crashed to desktop 3 times in an hour, multiplayer seems fine, however.

Was hoping it would crash less than MW, seems it's more :p

Permabanned
Played for the first time tonight as I got it with my 3090FE. It's crashed to desktop 3 times in an hour, multiplayer seems fine, however.

Was hoping it would crash less than MW, seems it's more :p

It's a horrific mess ime, hence why season 1 has been delayed to the 16th. I did manage a round 20 and exfil on zombies though! Bit too stressful for my liking.

ne0

ne0

Associate
I quite liked the campaign. no where near as good as MW campaign but its decent and only about 6 hours long

What did you think near the end though when you have to keep replaying the same sections? By that point I was done with it. Also I found it ridiculously easy and on rails.

Associate
What did you think near the end though when you have to keep replaying the same sections? By that point I was done with it. Also I found it ridiculously easy and on rails.

Is what it is really isnt it apart of the story wasnt the best bit of the game i agree, have you seen the zombie easter egg in that section ? pretty fun
Im glad i didnt buy it but kept me entertained for a few hours, i did go back and play through MW again afterwards and that is on a whole other level including the graphics which i think look more realistic

Associate
I think the cheapest way to get this is still gonna be via VPN. I used a Ukranian server to create a battlenet account and bought Modern Warfare for about £25 on launch and haven't had to ever use the VPN for launching or playing the game. Further purchases need a VPN to pay in RUB.

Cold War is 2800 rub which is £28 atm. You can now gift from the Russian store so you might be able to gift the game from a new Russian account to your current UK account.
U can't send gift to account that uses other currency. Can't buy in rubels and send to your UK or EU account. Do I miss something?
It say "gift is not available for your currency"

Associate

Agree with this. Finished it a lot quicker than I expected, but it was a lot of fun. Until the last level anyway . Not tried the zombies bit yet. Is that any good?

Permabanned
It's currently on sale for £33.33 on Battle.net

Is it normal for a COD game to be discounted so early, they're usually pretty good at holding their price no?

New Warzone, new guns to level and it's much easier to do that in multiplayer. Making the game £33 is a much easier 'treat yourself' price point than the usual £50 or whatever it is I guess.

Oh and some other massively anticipated game came out the other day.

Back
Top Bottom