Call of Duty 17: Black Ops Cold War

Soldato
Either Russia or Ukraine.

You’ll need to create a new account or do what most of us do and that’s create a new account and gift it to your UK account.

Soldato
Do you pay with paypal on the new account? take it that uk paypal works fine?
Yeah i use my UK paypal account to pay, forgot to add, if you want to setup a throwaway account to gift it to your UK account, both accounts need to be friends for 3 days before you can send a gift.

Associate
Yeah i use my UK paypal account to pay, forgot to add, if you want to setup a throwaway account to gift it to your UK account, both accounts need to be friends for 3 days before you can send a gift.

Oh what? so no other way of doing it then without waiting? I guess just buying it on the fresh account will work fine right and play the game on that? it'll still work in the uk?

Soldato
Oh what? so nother way of doing it then without waiting?
You can create a new account if you want to play now but if you want the game on your UK account, you'll need to gift it to yourself or pay full price.

Either that or buy a code that someone received with a recent 3000 series Nvidia GPU. :)

Associate
You can create a new account if you want to play now but if you want the game on your UK account, you'll need to gift it to yourself or pay full price.

Either that or buy a code that someone received with a recent 3000 series Nvidia GPU. :)

Yeah I added that to my previous post after haha. there will be no problem logging in in uk once bought in russia right?

Soldato
Just wondering what graphic settings you are all using with a 3080?

I have a widescreen 3440x1440 with 3080

Mostly everything is on Ultra and using Performance DLSS - fps runs from around 70 to my max 98.....

Associate
Anyone know why under hd game and texture models it says install yet when i click install it just opens battle.net app and i dont know how or where to get it from there yet it lest me select ultra and High for texture and model quality

Back
Top Bottom