Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - Official Thread

Soldato
Loads of quick scope sniping when I played it a month or so ago, people using snipe rifles like machine guns but it's still an awesome game.

First few games I played were like that but then a lot of them left and it was people playing properly.
Only thing that annoyed me after that was martydom and juggernaut.
This game is by far better than MW2 and black ops. They should go back to basics for MP in MW3 and make it more like this game.

Caporegime
They should go back to basics for MP in MW3 and make it more like this game.

I agree, although they won't because they will see it as a backwards step. We played a few games tonight and there was a lot of QS going on. Constant sniping, HC headquaters.

I love the maps though on this. Need to download the map packs again and get back into it. I'd rather play this than either of the others. Although I love the gameplay in black ops and the added features the maps just don't interest me.

Good games tonight guys, hopefully we will have some more on this. I still need to hit that gold cross ;)

Associate
Been playing this game since release on both PS3 and PC.

Think I've racked up about 1000 hours on each roughly.

Says it all, tbh.

Caporegime
Absolutely gutted what's happened to this game. Every time we have tried to play it the members from here are the only people not using a sniper rifle.

It's so frustrating because the maps are awesome, even the ones that were in MW2 just work better without constant air units and KS.

We played 8 or so games last night and I don't think any of us were killed by anything other than a QS sniper rifle. Even if you enter a doorway as someone is coming out of one you are dead with a close quarters QS sniper rifle.

Shame because none of them were doing well K/D wise and we won every game but it smashes what was probably one of the best games I'd played on the 360. :(

Such an easy fix, shame they don't care.

Soldato
gutting,was always the best cod game in my eyes,i will avoid going back to it now,if its as bad as you say.I remeber back in the day ,quickscope wasnt even a used lol,i think the only problem was the rpg team killing at the start of hc matches,that was the only annoying part of the game.

also overgrown best map ever!

Caporegime
Yeah people got better when they did the first sniper patch but nothing like this. There are more people per game QS in this than I ever saw in MW2, sadly.

Just about every map now it's impossible to run and gun. Even the maps that are not so open people are QSing :(

I really fancied some old school Bog domo as well but as soon as you move from cover all you can hear is 8 or so snipers going off.

Soldato
If anyone's playing tonight or tomorrow night on 360 and wants to play TD/dom/s&d together, let me know.

my tag is Disco You

:)

edit: I'm an idiot, thought this was the MW2 thread!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom