Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - Official Thread

Associate
I am finally a member of the Mile High Club after doing the Epilogue mission on Veteran!

It took around 20 attempts, after around the 10th I reached the hostage but missed:rolleyes: and then I finally did it.

Time to calm down :D

Epilogue mission? Don't recall this on the pc, is the game different on the consoles?

Soldato
After you shoot that bloke from 1km, and then your making your way to extraction, what am I supposed to do when like 50 blokes come out?

Don't tell me I have to kill them all. The sniper bloke I'm with keeps telling me to ignore them but it's all right for him as he doesn't get hurt.

Soldato
After you shoot that bloke from 1km, and then your making your way to extraction, what am I supposed to do when like 50 blokes come out?

Don't tell me I have to kill them all. The sniper bloke I'm with keeps telling me to ignore them but it's all right for him as he doesn't get hurt.

As soon as everyone starts to come out run to the nearby bushes before your spotted.Hide inside the bush things, go prone and wait a few seconds until you can see enemies just standing around waiting.

When they're looking away run in between the buses and keep going to the door to north (your checkpoint!). Don't stop, just run. No need to kill anyone. Watch out for a dog that sometimes follows you :)

This works most times.

Soldato
As soon as everyone starts to come out run to the nearby bushes before your spotted.Hide inside the bush things, go prone and wait a few seconds until you can see enemies just standing around waiting.

When they're looking away run in between the buses and keep going to the door to north (your checkpoint!). Don't stop, just run. No need to kill anyone. Watch out for a dog that sometimes follows you :)

This works most times.

Yeah I finally done it just after posting. I just ran into one of the buses and started throwing frags out the front, then jumped out and ran for my life!

I'm now on the ferris wheel bit, extremely fun as you all know.

Soldato
On "No Fighting In The War Room" now, it's seriously hard, there just isn't enough time. Is there no checkpoints on this level at all?

http://www.nextgenwalkthroughs.com/systems/xbox360/cod4/index.php

CP #1: The corner after the dining area / kitchen ~ > 8 min 15 seconds
CP #2: Going down the stairs ~ > 7 min 45 seconds
CP #3: After the large area of creates and before the painful corridor of doom ~ >6 min 15 seconds
CP #4: Before the slow opening of the doors ~ >3 mins 30 seconds
CP #5: Just before you blow out the wall to the war room ~ > 1 min 15 seconds

45 seconds to clear the hallways and the kitchen is just ridiculous.

Associate
It does breathe a bit of life back into the game, perhaps forces you to try out a few different and more outlandish perk combinations.

Really though it had just taught me just how much I miss my red tiger M14. *Sigh.*

Soldato
On "No Fighting In The War Room" now, it's seriously hard, there just isn't enough time. Is there no checkpoints on this level at all?

http://www.nextgenwalkthroughs.com/systems/xbox360/cod4/index.php

CP #1: The corner after the dining area / kitchen ~ > 8 min 15 seconds
CP #2: Going down the stairs ~ > 7 min 45 seconds
CP #3: After the large area of creates and before the painful corridor of doom ~ >6 min 15 seconds
CP #4: Before the slow opening of the doors ~ >3 mins 30 seconds
CP #5: Just before you blow out the wall to the war room ~ > 1 min 15 seconds

45 seconds to clear the hallways and the kitchen is just ridiculous.

Wait till you get to the next area - that's harder definately.

Remember you don't have to kill everything. E.g. at your "corrdior of doom" don't try to kill everyone. I found a quick FB at the start and going to the left was easiest - when you get to the first bixes go prone for a few seconds and all the enemies in that area will come out. You can either use a grenade or FB and run on by. But keep trying until you get CP4 as you die a lot there.

Soldato
Just realised something about that site I quoted.

Do you have to get there within that time to get a checkpoint? Or is it always completely random?

I originally thought those were just guide times so you don't run out.

Soldato
Just realised something about that site I quoted.

Do you have to get there within that time to get a checkpoint? Or is it always completely random?

I originally thought those were just guide times so you don't run out.

IIRC those times are when you need to be at the checkpoint, as the checkpoints serve as a guide. I got all the checkpoints in the end (took a while) and the time was tight even then. Make sure you see the checkpoint reached message at each of those points.

Back
Top Bottom