Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Associate
IMO a big part of the problem is that the game does come out every year. Give people a chance to miss it, build up some demand for a new game instead of peddling increasingly yawnsome story lines with tiny incremental mp improvements and a years worth of mediocre dlc.

I know the share holders want their annual slice of the pie but surely even they and the plebs that run the show at Activision can see that they're damaging the long term value of their brand. The figures for Ghosts were apparently 19% down on BLOPS 2 and 36% on MW3. All they're succeeding in doing is building more and more apathy toward the franchise.

Soldato
The sad fact is that there was very little wrong with CoD4; everything since has just been change for change's sake and most of that was change for the worse.

I think peaking so soon with CoD was probably the worst thing that could have happened to CoD as it meant there was very little to do other than fiddle and break things.

Soldato
How about a WW1 game set in WW2 with modern weaponry.

Or flip it around again and have WW2 set in WW1 but with swords and spears but completely mess it up and have horses with lasers guns on the sides of the saddles as a kill streak or something. In fact, screw that. All of the above but with a predator missile.

Soldato
What if the horse IS the Predator Missile?

Technically a horse is a prey animal not a predator :p So you have to use a Tiger as a predator missile or something. Maybe have a Tiger parachute onto the map that you control? With frikkin lasers attached to it's head! :D
I've just thought of the best killstreak ever: Sharknado! :eek:

Soldato
Technically a horse is a prey animal not a predator :p So you have to use a Tiger as a predator missile or something. Maybe have a Tiger parachute onto the map that you control? With frikkin lasers attached to it's head! :D

Wow, we just fixed call of duty :D

Good job guys

Caporegime

Well now we've fixed the killstreaks I think we should move onto the maps. I suggest instead of many different areas that all lead into each we should just cut out the middleman and make every map a Roman style amphitheatre. After all, who wants to be running round looking for enemies when you can just make every map a giant oval. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom