Call of Duty: Black Ops 6

Campaign is terrible so far. The "elite" minions that spam the same move over and over are annoying as well.

And why am I upgrading a base and doing puzzles in a CoD...

Last edited:
any of you old farts like me fancy some shooting practice over the week end on xbox? maybe a private game between us all, keep out the children who have abused me quite a bit today :(:p
Always up for a game or 2 but work gets in way so can't say when I'm ony pc game pass. I just appear now and again lol

Born2die007

Last edited:
1920_ee-codcopy.png
It's daft skins like this, that has really turned me off of CoD - I never bothered with anything after the MW remake in 2019. Probably a grumpy old man, but I prefer something that has a level of authenticity/grounding to it (one of the reasons I love HLL), seeing a Fortnite esq playingfield just doesn't do it for me.

It's daft skins like this, that has really turned me off of CoD - I never bothered with anything after the MW remake in 2019. Probably a grumpy old man, but I prefer something that has a level of authenticity/grounding to it (one of the reasons I love HLL), seeing a Fortnite esq playingfield just doesn't do it for me.

I love stupid skins like that. Not for myself but other players. It makes them much easier to see.

Only had a few maps on core TDM and so I can’t comment too much other than to say all the maps so far have been very small. Hope there are some bigger ones. TTK has been weird. Sometimes it feels like it takes half a mag and others it feels like I’m one shotting people.

Hasn’t felt like connection issues though. Might just be that the maps are so small you are always running into half dead enemies, perhaps?

Headshots seem super powerful with the AR (and even more so with the commando gun). The aim assist feels strong too. Not complaining as it helps me be less rubbish! :p

Only had a few maps on core TDM and so I can’t comment too much other than to say all the maps so far have been very small. Hope there are some bigger ones. TTK has been weird. Sometimes it feels like it takes half a mag and others it feels like I’m one shotting people.

Hasn’t felt like connection issues though. Might just be that the maps are so small you are always running into half dead enemies, perhaps?

Headshots seem super powerful with the AR (and even more so with the commando gun). The aim assist feels strong too. Not complaining as it helps me be less rubbish! :p
I vary on the rubbish scale but I think that’s the sbmm in back ground

One game I was 46 kills to 25 deaths to me that’s good ha but next game I can be 12kills and 14deaths I’m all over

I’m using xm4 and c9 mostly

Is anyone playing in 120hz mode? I'm assuming it makes the graphics look bad?

I tried both. Didn’t really see a difference in graphics to be honest.

Set it to 120hz as it just felt smoother, which is to be expected.

I vary on the rubbish scale but I think that’s the sbmm in back ground

One game I was 46 kills to 25 deaths to me that’s good ha but next game I can be 12kills and 14deaths I’m all over

I’m using xm4 and c9 mostly

I’ve not had 46 kills in a match since I played Advanced Warfare on PC!!

Been playing console for 10 years and I’m still rubbish. Can hold my own in most lobbies but it’s hard work. Never managed to get to the point where playing on a pad is second nature. I’m a lot better than I was but I’m too old and slow now! :p

A good game for me is 20 kills. An exceptional game is 30. :p

I use the Quick Play option and leave all game modes ticked and disable HQ and S&D. For me the stadium map (Red Card) feels pretty big when it's only FFA or TDM as everyone is spread out and it can be a while before you run into someone to kill. When it's location based objectives (eg domination, hardpoint etc) it make it "feel smaller" since mostly everyone is rushing to the same few points and so you can get some action faster.

I tried both. Didn’t really see a difference in graphics to be honest.

Set it to 120hz as it just felt smoother, which is to be expected.

I’ve not had 46 kills in a match since I played Advanced Warfare on PC!!

Been playing console for 10 years and I’m still rubbish. Can hold my own in most lobbies but it’s hard work. Never managed to get to the point where playing on a pad is second nature. I’m a lot better than I was but I’m too old and slow now! :p

A good game for me is 20 kills. An exceptional game is 30. :p
Oh don’t get me wrong it’s not often ha most games I’m 20 kills, if I play on pc higher

Annoyingly I never string them together most in a row I’ve had is 10 so I never reach the high kill streaks so I never get the chopper or anything :(

Just had a weird thing happen.

Configured an xm4 loadout (my only one). Started map and selected my loadout but I had a completely different xm4. Like a green xm4 with a red dot optic / reticule. My loadout is standard except for silencer and quick draw. Really weird!

Next map I started with the my actual loadout gun.

Anyone else had this?

Back
Top Bottom