Call of Duty: Black Ops 6

played a bit of multiplayer now, quite enjoying it, just the same COD as always.

Started playing the campaign today to unlock the 5x weapon blueprints, just in case i start playing MP a lot and end up prestiging like the old days, so i get to use those blueprint weapons from level 1 each time without having to unlock them. Think i'm about three levels in and have $2500 towards the 3 blueprints to buy ($3k each), just escaped from some campaign rally on motorbikes. Going after the safes in each level for the $1k and have the perk so the elites drop more cash (haven't seen many of those yet).

Shame there is no DMZ anymore, that was all i played in MW2 after leveling the guns up..

Campaign is terrible so far. The "elite" minions that spam the same move over and over are annoying as well.

And why am I upgrading a base and doing puzzles in a CoD...

Same, I know its personal opinion, but surprised the campaign is getting high praise generally.
I hate all the new elements like earning money to unlock perks and doing silly puzzles in the safe house.

I prefer a more linear approach to cod campaigns.

Last edited:
I have done a good few hours of the campaign and it’s pretty bland and boring at times. The characters are crap and I hate all the puzzle solving and cash collecting it’s COD not Assassins creed…..

The multiplayer is same as usual for me it’s not really my thing it’s far to frenetic for my liking.

I was enjoying it at first but not really now at least it’s on gamepass so have spent no extra to play.

Last edited:
Just had a weird thing happen.

Configured an xm4 loadout (my only one). Started map and selected my loadout but I had a completely different xm4. Like a green xm4 with a red dot optic / reticule. My loadout is standard except for silencer and quick draw. Really weird!

Next map I started with the my actual loadout gun.

Anyone else had this?

Ye looks like some kind of bug was spawning me with totally wrong guns a green AK and a random Tanto.

Just had a weird thing happen.

Configured an xm4 loadout (my only one). Started map and selected my loadout but I had a completely different xm4. Like a green xm4 with a red dot optic / reticule. My loadout is standard except for silencer and quick draw. Really weird!

Next map I started with the my actual loadout gun.

Anyone else had this?
I had this when choosing my ak config it gave me a burst fire smg instead. Friend I was on with said it’s a bug that they know about apparently

I believe it's crossplay, we've got a whole load of us playing it. I'll ask how to add Xbox friends on PS5.

Need peoples Activision id’s and add them through the game, I think I have too but mine is Konvictvivivi, need people to play with.

More I play solo the more SBMM is kicking in and it’s becoming a struggle lol

I plugged an hour or so into MP last night and I'm reminded how utterly terrible I am these types of games but still enjoyed it immensely. Only trying solo free-for-all maps as I do not want to embarrass myself within a team. First CoD I've played since whatever the version was which introduced Search and Destroy (World at War?!).

I've been playing off and on over the weekend and it reminds me how much I love Treyarch map design. Infinity Wards maps are always so dull and the maps in Black Ops 6 are much more entertaining. Considering it comes in my Game Pass subscription I am very happy with the new CoD.

Back
Top Bottom