Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War

Soldato
I've been watching Faze Kitty and Spratt doing their tutorials on the tube. Spratt is incredible, especially as he's doing it on a PS5 and with a controller. They all insist that the main thing to get right is centring. I've been trying to get the tiny white dot exactly where it should be and I reckon I've been aiming too low all along, (my wife would disagree).

Had a couple of maps where I didn't go down to a negative KD but that's been the exception really.

Associate
Was in a game of Hardpoint on Nuke Town last night, friend came online and invited me to a party, joined his chat and almost immediately game locked up and crashed to dashboard. Coincidence :confused:

Soldato
Need to time the drag across the player with firing. And obviously have a low ADS setup
Centering

Yeap, that's what I've been doing too... making sure the dot is dead centre the whole time. I'm sniping better on this COD by far, because the dot's in the middle and I can just look at it. The drag method works well too, but it seems it's all about the centering and getting the right "rhythm" to the quick scope action.

Not a good clip by any means, but it's the biggest non war machine killchain I've gone on, without missing anyone

https://xboxclips.co/xwaxyfeet/33ae3800-f8d7-4889-b45b-5269b5ee607b

Soldato
Yeap, that's what I've been doing too... making sure the dot is dead centre the whole time. I'm sniping better on this COD by far, because the dot's in the middle and I can just look at it. The drag method works well too, but it seems it's all about the centering and getting the right "rhythm" to the quick scope action.

Not a good clip by any means, but it's the biggest non war machine killchain I've gone on, without missing anyone

https://xboxclips.co/xwaxyfeet/33ae3800-f8d7-4889-b45b-5269b5ee607b

Nice, are you using the Pellington or the Tundra? I've maxed the attachments out now and settled on a set that seem to work ok. It's still totally random for me, some matches I'm 0.4KD, others are like below. As it's usually someone with a diamond rifle I assume it's the SBMM coming into play.

Soldato
Very nice!
Yea, that’s the Pelington, I’ve gotten the Tundra to gold, so finishing up the other two. The pelington’s good, but I prefer the Tundra... feels more powerful. M82 is an arse of a thing though, getting it to gold is going to be a struggle.

Soldato
Yes, not looking forward to the M82, people were using it as a make shift shotgun in the sniper mosh pit yesterday, using the dual primary perk thing, having the Tundra to snipe and the M82 to blindly panic fire at anything close, so funny.

Associate
Zombies is the type of game mode you really need to stick with, I never played it before but have played it loads in this, 1 hour in you won’t really have any idea what you’re doing.

It’s heaps of fun once you get things going, and it’s also good for levelling guns

I did not play it anymore on the trial but noticed on my ebay £3.50 copy of infinite warfare legacy edition that it includes zombies (actually purchased it for cod 4 re-mastered) ....Have now been much enjoying zombies over the last couple of nights:) the map SPACELAND is fantastic i.e loving the 80's retro amusement park theme and soundtrack. Have also been playing infinite warfare multiplayer & getting on with it ok though appreciate not the most popular of the cod versions.

Caporegime
Got this for £32 Argentina version. The £4.99 to upgrade.

I fancy doing the single player and some zombies anyway. Had a good few weeks of MW multiplayer which I got round to buying recently.

Not played warzone in a while

Soldato
Managed to get the Gold Tundra yesterday, been grinding the sniper mosh pit for days, very, very frustrating playing against aim assist, I'm tempted to go cross play and see if that's any better.

Caporegime
Did a fair few of the zombies achievements (which didn't unlock) on the week long free trial. Loaded it up today after buying full game and they didn't unlock. Any ideas as to why, one was upgrade all 6 perks to max). obviously I can't redo them either.

MP is pretty pony versus MW - sounds are terrible!. but ill get campaign done on vet and will do the new zombie map. Would be miffed if I paid £65 for it

Soldato
New zombie map is massive to be fair

I've still not played it properly (Zombies), I tried once and kept dying, the other people on the map were shouting and generally questioning my intelligence so I left the lobby. I might try again now though.

The Express remake is sweeeeet. Really enjoying it, lots of places to snipe which is handy as the sniper mosh pit seems to have disappeared. Double XP weekend as well, so going to try and max a few guns.

Back
Top Bottom