Call of Duty: Black Ops II

Caporegime
OP
Says something about this game when you play on different evenings and get matched against the same people........then when you leave the lobby you get put into it three times in a row. Then you wait longer and join a lobby with people from all over Europe (Belgium, Greece, Austria) and someonefrom the USA. Needless to say it was awful.

Soldato
I played the other night with people from ALL over europe. North, south, east and west Europe.
I'm pretty sure there are no parameters for searching. The game just seems to throw you into which ever lobby is available.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
I bought this as a 2nd game to GTA5 when I got my PS3 last week.

Either I am a God like FPS player of Epic proportions or this game is the easiest online FPS I've ever played, You barely have to look at somebody & they are dead. Works both ways unfortunately as if anybody looks at me I die in the face as well. :p

Conclusion.
The most watered down FPS in the history of the puniverse.

I'll still play it on & off till Ghosts come out as it can be quite funny if you don't take it seriously.

Soldato
The hilarious thing is that just before ghosts comes out, the connectivity and hit detection suddenly seems to be much better. Trying to convince people to continue buying cod?

Soldato
I can't be bothered with this game anymore. I've gone back to MW3 and that's so much better(even though I hated that game to start with). I'm trading this in when I next go into my local games shop.

Soldato
I can't be bothered with this game anymore. I've gone back to MW3 and that's so much better(even though I hated that game to start with). I'm trading this in when I next go into my local games shop.

There's no point, it will be worth 3.50!!

I played 2 games and gave up the other day. Must be because it's too boring now and the bs outweighs the fun, massively. The sad thing is that ghosts probably won't be much better, wonder how long the honeymoon period will last before people will be complaining about OP this, OP that, hit detection, insta-deaths etc...

Associate
Played last night after 2 weeks with no issues, finished the night with 7.4KD in my last 20 games. Can't understand all the complaints :p

BTW I had 4 really good players in my team though :D

Soldato
So a month before ghosts comes out, this game becomes fun. Couldn't they have fixed it earlier? Or is it because less people are playing on terrible connections?

Soldato
I've played maybe 3 MP games in the past month or possibly longer. I'd say my life is more relaxed but fifa is just as annoying :p I've decided to start the campaign on veteran and i'm finding it the easiest of them all so far.

Back
Top Bottom