Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII

Caporegime
OP
Saw a gameplay vid and it looks fun to be fair.

But it's likely it will play like dog **** - such a shame.

Yeah that’s my worry, in a controlled environment it looks amazing, in the wild with 12 years olds shouting at you because you chose ruin first and then him rage quitting leaving you 4v5 for the match will be boring after 2 minutes

Soldato
I personally think the increased health and stim packs will make it hard to kill people. Especially when you combine it with the usual poor COD hit detection and general internet lag.

Soldato
I personally think the increased health and stim packs will make it hard to kill people. Especially when you combine it with the usual poor COD hit detection and general internet lag.

Yeah the health pack system is crap, and they have to regen. This is not what I want from cod. I honestly though treyarch wouldn't let us down but this doesn't tickle my fancy at all!

Caporegime
OP
Yeah I ain’t really feeling it either at the minute, maybe it will change when I try the beta.

Interested to see the BR mode but I have to say my hype levels have dropped considerably since the reveal since we’ve found out about the health mechanic and also 5v5.

I suspect massive health mechanic changes after the beta tbh, almost want to say it will be removed

Soldato
Rumours going around that new maps will actually be free for this game and there will only be a season pass for Zombies. If this is true then it makes the game a bit more appealing.

Soldato
Oh well another game I do not need to buy. No SP no buy from me. Most of the fun with these recent COD games to me are the impressive big budget cinematic SP campaign & Zombies. I do not care for the MP its all the same and all about unlocks & pay to win.

I think this will sell even less than the last one dropping SP is a big mistake a lot of people love the traditional SP & Zombies modes.

Soldato
I actually think it looks OK, the 5v5 may be good, I didn't think I'd the 4v4 in Destiny 2 but turned out that I did.

However, I always look forward to playing the SP game. If it wasn't for the SP in lasts years WWII then there would have been nothing to play and MP was broken on release.

Soldato
I thought it looked OK too and I got a pang for wanting to play a bit of cod - haven't bothered with online mp since a few weeks into blops 3 really.

Trouble is, I feel it is almost certain I will be disappointed by rubbish lag and even worse hit reg. I have a love hate relationship with cod - desperately want to like it as I think it's a fun game but until they fix the netcode I probably wont buy another one. I can't be bothered with the frustration of it.

Soldato
I dont really mind being trashed as long as its lag free!!

I moved to console not long after AW was released and the same pattern seems to emerge. Ok servers ro start with and then BS lag every damn game after the game has been out a few weeks.

I played 2 maps of IW and gave up. Didn't even bother with WWII MP.

I went back to AW for a laugh and lagged like hell. But it was OK as everyone else was lagging like hell too! :p

Soldato
This game really is turning into a disaster.
We have no campaign, 4 of the MP maps at launch are remakes and now Activision have said there IS a season pass but it's now called "Black Ops Pass" and instead of 4 map packs we get 1 map a month. Which means only 12 maps instead of 16! :eek::rolleyes:

Activision seem to be actively trying to kill this franchise. With all the competition they have this year I thought they might change things to try and compete. But old habits die hard, I guess.

Associate
We have no campaign, 4 of the MP maps at launch are remakes and now Activision have said there IS a season pass but it's now called "Black Ops Pass" and instead of 4 map packs we get 1 map a month. Which means only 12 maps instead of 16! :eek::rolleyes:

Activision seem to be actively trying to kill this franchise. With all the competition they have this year I thought they might change things to try and compete. But old habits die hard, I guess.

Yet this game will still be a success riding on its previous merits. First Cod game in years I wont be getting - turned into a farce now. Proper Shovelware at its finest.

On the other hand, cant wait for BfV!!

Shawrey

Soldato

Really dissapointed with the announcement of the pass, I was hoping they might finally do away with this!

Back
Top Bottom