Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII

Caporegime
OP
Yeah, I am cancelling my preorder on this.

There is no way i can put myself through playing it.

I can't even earn a UAV, I am putting half a clip into people and just dying instantly, this is despite me using armour as well, going up against players who are level 30+ who are seemingly invincible because reasons is really winding me up, no matter what gun I use they wont die, it took 34 rounds from the LMG for me to be able to kill someone.

Whether the player pool on xbox is just full of MLG/CWL/Pro players I don't know, but it's impossible for me to do well.

It also doesn't matter what game mode I play, control, TDM/KC I just get swamped from every angle every time I do eventually kill someone, this game isn't fun at all.

Associate
As someone that isn't too fussy about my cod experience I'm really not liking this game. And I've enjoyed the last few. I'm not into cod as much as I was and maybe everyone had a finite number of cod hours regardless of what versions they've played.

So here's what I like.

The vibrant colours..... And that's it. Sound design is decent

Right, now on to the ripping.

Basic three lane maps which I don't mind but it feels like you have to go the end of the flank. There doesn't seem many ways to dip back in.

Probably beta related but the game is dropping far too much FPS on the one X. Going sub 40 in places. Graphics just seem really lacking as well.

The game doesn't feel fresh. It feels a little stale and normally I go right in to honey moon period with cod

Ttk is longer but snipers are the same speed as past games. I don't mind the longer time to kill but I don't think it works with the current game set up. You are dependant on you team due to the amount of health. While I see what they are trying to do if you go on as a six man party on tdm say run around together you'll never lose.

A Trey cod seemed like a dead cert for me and I'm a little shocked at how is not hitting the mark for me. In fact I couldn't handle any more then an hour of the beta. It feels like they were forced to change loads of stuff into the development cycle and as I result it was done devoid of passion. I'm still keeping an open mind for the final build but won't be jumping in day one

Luckily I got the new bf to sink my teeth into.

Btw if you like this game then great. I'm actually jealous cause I want to! And can understand why people would. But it's not for me.

TLDR I don't like it

Don
Yeah, I am cancelling my preorder on this.

There is no way i can put myself through playing it.

I can't even earn a UAV, I am putting half a clip into people and just dying instantly, this is despite me using armour as well, going up against players who are level 30+ who are seemingly invincible because reasons is really winding me up, no matter what gun I use they wont die, it took 34 rounds from the LMG for me to be able to kill someone.

Whether the player pool on xbox is just full of MLG/CWL/Pro players I don't know, but it's impossible for me to do well.

It also doesn't matter what game mode I play, control, TDM/KC I just get swamped from every angle every time I do eventually kill someone, this game isn't fun at all.

I'm exactly of this opinion. The time to kill for me is ridiculously long yet I die instantly. I feel like I'm playing against pros constantly, I haven't found an easy kill of a dud of a player shooting into the sky! I've always been a decent TDM player but this makes me feel absolutely woeful.

Soldato
Don't forget betas are mostly full with sweats.

I enjoyed the second weekend myself. I finished pretty much every game with a positive kd and even finished one game with over 40 kills and only 3 deaths, I even managed to get a few triple kills which I didn't think would be possible with the increased health bs. :p

Associate
First cod I've enjoyed for years, hit max level 40

My best weapon was last smg, movement was miles better using that class.

Soldato
first impressions:

Apart from the OP Sniper type weapons the time to kill is up massively, it's like playing destiny.
I'll prob get it, I like sniping
The days of COD run and gun like a headless chicken and ruling the game is LONG gone

Soldato
TTK will still be stupidly long so I'll pass. I may pick it up second hand when I find out how HC plays.

I kinda got use to it though I would like to see it dropped back to 100 or at least nerf the snipers so they're a 2 shot kill now. A one shot kill to the hand is bs when you have 150 health.

Soldato
I kinda got use to it though I would like to see it dropped back to 100 or at least nerf the snipers so they're a 2 shot kill now. A one shot kill to the hand is bs when you have 150 health.

Yeah the snipers are ridiculous. I don't see how they can justify them being a OHK when every other weapon has had it's TTK increased.

Back
Top Bottom