Call of Duty: Black Ops

Soldato
MW1 Vet - Pain in ass respawns, MW2 - Not as good anyway did on vet didnt seem to respawn as as much, Black OPs - Respawn fun again grrr >.<

Loving the game so far however games can be made hard with out using cheap respawns damit

Soldato
It's the total amount of kills that his FL has in that category apparently.

FL = fleshlight?

I'm really hoping the ninja pro sorts out the sound issue for me. Cant hear people till they are right next to me and that's with an astro mixamp & hd555 set-up

So loving MP on this though. Just superb.

Caporegime
Yeah what a total pain in the **** that was.

I'm still undecided on this to be honest, although I have only played a few games. It has its good points and bad points.

I like it, I just have that feeling of needing a break from this already. I wish they had longer between CODs than one every year. I was getting raped last night but I found myself not caring and thinking I wanted to play anything else instead.

I'm going to have a few hours on MP this morning and then decide whether I keep it or not. I was going to start SP but atleast that way I can delete it before I get an achievement :D

Associate
Maxi Live joined in with some of my 'RL' mates last night, loads of banter, lots of shooting. Was a good laugh. I don't play on consoles to be super competitive as that imho is for the PC. Instead it's about a group of like minded people having a laugh. Was impressed, I enjoyed it.

Caporegime
Such a shame you cannot get party games going at the moment.

Anyone else find that it takes a lot of bullets (using the M16 at the moment) and it's taking around 3 - 4 burts to take some down, I might need to buy a fully automatic weapon to use.

Last edited:
Soldato

Anyone else find that it takes a lot of bullets (using the M16 at the moment) and it's taking around 3 - 4 burts to take some down, I might need to buy a fully automatic weapon to use.

Yeah I noticed that last night. Was 3 shottin people then they dive behind a rock. Ak47u was a beast when I picked one up...need that gun!.

Still had nothing but great connections though. All 4 bar games when set to "locale only"

Soldato

It seems stupidly variable, sometimes its 1 burst sometimes 4+! I've just unlocked the Famas so hopefully that'll be an improvement. Wish you could play Hardcore straight away, not gonna enjoy the first 19 levels if I prestige.

Caporegime
Anybody else also having a complete lack of 'feel' for the game with regards to ingame sounds and to using headphones?

There doesn't seem to be the indepth sounds in this game like in MW2.

Why?

Soldato
There's something about this game, I'm not feeling 'involved', I don't really need a strategy to clear an area, just go in all guns blazing seems to work all the time on veteran...

I'm only on the second mission in, about an hours worth of gameplay tops but I'm not overly impressed yet... I hope it picks up.

Associate
I played for a couple of hours last night. Was getting just as angry with this as I was with MOH - which has stayed in it's box since - stupid spawning system couple with the fact you can't hear bugger all anymore is not fun which is a shame as it seems to play well and has good ideas/mechanics - graphics I dunno don't seem impressive to me at all.

My biggest annoyance was the matchmaking - hoho I'm level 3 with hardly anything and the other team has multiple lvl 20+ peeps with nice weapons and perks and killstreaks kicking the proverbial out of us.

I'll give it some more time to get better weapons/unlocks and see but I have to say I didn't particularly enjoy my 1st session.

Back
Top Bottom