Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Resurgence Trios worked after we kept getting stuck in a loop looking from normal duo BR games...

Game seems to have a bit of annoying glare atm though.
I noticed that too. Wasnt sure what it was but it guess it was glare. It seems like they turned down the graphics quality in some areas, or just removed certain objects/textures. I double checked my settings but they are the same as before.

When’s BF6 out?? :D

Soldato
Game feels broken lately. F I N A L L Y got in to it, 5 mins in Verdansk and it crashed. But there's a 20 min. queue to get back in! After 20 mins, disconnected: ERROR 664640. Restart, 'content package is no longer available'. Game feels broken. Too many changes.

Caporegime
Stutter, stutter, CRASH... Game loads, the odd stutter and the TTK is awful!

This feels like early access! Just a reskinned map with a few additions, very poor

Soldato
Haven’t experienced any glitches/crashes. I got two games of the event in, oddly won both of them (haven’t won a BR for almost a year!).

The dam/viaduct area is the most changed I think, it’s quite good tbh. Played a bit downtown, that’s not changed much. Got through the stadium over to farmland area and that’s similar too.

The game is a lot brighter though, that’s for sure!

Soldato
Stutter, stutter, CRASH... Game loads, the odd stutter and the TTK is awful!

This feels like early access! Just a reskinned map with a few additions, very poor
I had some stutters too which i havent had for months. It did seem like early access for the 1 plunder game I managed

Imagine if BF6 Battle Royale launched tomorrow how many people would consider jumping ship! I certainly would.
COD Modern Warfare and Warzone was my favourite game of all time up until around the merge with Cold War. Since then its unbalanced, many more cheaters and just a bit crap.
The Cold war guns almost all are better than the Modern Warfare ones too, maybe apart from the Kar98. However the Cold War guns have scopes that were designed by 3 year olds in comparison to the Modern Warfare scopes

V F

V F

Soldato
I had some stutters too which i havent had for months. It did seem like early access for the 1 plunder game I managed

Imagine if BF6 Battle Royale launched tomorrow how many people would consider jumping ship! I certainly would.
COD Modern Warfare and Warzone was my favourite game of all time up until around the merge with Cold War. Since then its unbalanced, many more cheaters and just a bit crap.
The Cold war guns almost all are better than the Modern Warfare ones too, maybe apart from the Kar98. However the Cold War guns have scopes that were designed by 3 year olds in comparison to the Modern Warfare scopes

Sometimes I wonder why so many of these games has anti-cheat services that never works.

Associate
I think with the troubles and connection issues, there were far less people in some lobbies on the new map, I watched Icemanisaac and there were around 25 people in his lobby.
I had no connection issues at all but I was logged in around 7.15pm but when I tried to connect again around 9.30pm the queue was 20 mins, then another 20mins.

Associate
Only playing warzone to tide me over until bf6

its ok

the new map seems to have a serpia filter everything seems tinted ish

Associate
I went online last night around 8 and found the whole event a damp and at times frustrating squib. Thankfully I normally play Plunder and also got a few matches in. No queueing. I actually really enjoyed the matches and the new imagined map. Some intense gun battles around the town hall in Farmland. I had to tweak my nvidia filters (I always have vsync on for a steady 60fps) but liking the new look. Might be my imagination but performance seemed better too. Felt smooth.

Back
Top Bottom