Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
But the problem is there is a severe cheating problem in the game, how often can that be used as an explanation?

Oh he's got really good headphones
Oh a team mate probably spotted you
etc etc :D

In a lot of cases if you're being tracked through a wall its the audio.

Soldato
I get the audio tracking upto about 20m, but do not at all understand how I can be hiding in a building either crouched or prone, not moving at all whilst being ghosted then someone runs in and does a corner jump and ADS straight to my face with instant kill.

How do they know I was in that exact position when im ghosted and havent moved for a minute? Either they have some wall hack or my ghost isnt working when they have a HR scanner. This is of course in a building where im in a position to not be seen from windows, roof or below

Soldato
How do they know I was in that exact position when im ghosted and havent moved for a minute? Either they have some wall hack or my ghost isnt working when they have a HR scanner. This is of course in a building where im in a position to not be seen from windows, roof or below
Isn't it kind of standard procedure when entering a room that's often camped to jump in and aim/even prefire into the usual spots? I do, and also get done by others employing the same preemptive tactic.

Soldato
I got my account back tonight. It was hacked on Friday 9th April. I can’t remember when you got your account hacked, whether it was before or after me. Hopefully not long now.
I still can’t play a game though because of the stupid event thing lol

Got my account back this evening. Now I have something I actually want to play until Mass Effect :)

Soldato
You do that in every room? You must go through some amount of ammo :D
Reread Michty! I said in rooms that are frequently camped, and also aim towards not always prefire. Also, if in a squad sometimes they're already in/have been through ahead of you, so no need.

It's the only logical explanation I can think of for what Guest is experiencing, unless wall hack cheaters are far more rife in his games than mine.

Soldato
Reread Michty! I said in rooms that are frequently camped, and also aim towards not always prefire. Also, if in a squad sometimes they're already in/have been through ahead of you, so no need.

It's the only logical explanation I can think of for what Guest is experiencing, unless wall hack cheaters are far more rife in his games than mine.

Yeah but it's warzone, most areas have someone camping!!

Considering they have passed over 500,000 bans so far, I would say hacking is pretty rife.

Associate
tried coldwar on the free trial

really cba with that the menus just went on and on with tool tips so uninstalled it

enjoying warzone now I think

Soldato
tried coldwar on the free trial

really cba with that the menus just went on and on with tool tips so uninstalled it

enjoying warzone now I think
Coldwar is ass.
They have at least improved the 2x and 3x scopes though, i’ll give them that. Coldwar gun scopes look a bit cleaner than before, so that’s a welcome bonus in Warzone.
Not sure the scopes changed carry over to Coldwar, but guess they do

Associate
I'm having the same problem as can be seen in this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e35LHHTFofI

In addition, the edges of sniper scopes seem to be vibrating/shimmering in a similar manner, which I believe has the same root cause as the distant shadows.
I've tried changing various graphical settings (cache shadows, AA, shadow resolution, disabling Nvidia filters etc.) and tried reinstalling windows + CoD: Warzone, but nothing seems to help. Does anyone has a solution to this?

System specs:
MSI RTX3080 Gaming X Trio
Ryzen 5800X
MSI MEG x570 Unify
G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32GB @ 3800MHz 14-15-15-15-30
Newest Nvidia/Chipset/BIOS drivers

Soldato
I'm having the same problem as can be seen in this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e35LHHTFofI

In addition, the edges of sniper scopes seem to be vibrating/shimmering in a similar manner, which I believe has the same root cause as the distant shadows.
I've tried changing various graphical settings (cache shadows, AA, shadow resolution, disabling Nvidia filters etc.) and tried reinstalling windows + CoD: Warzone, but nothing seems to help. Does anyone has a solution to this?

System specs:
MSI RTX3080 Gaming X Trio
Ryzen 5800X
MSI MEG x570 Unify
G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32GB @ 3800MHz 14-15-15-15-30
Newest Nvidia/Chipset/BIOS drivers

I would recommend running Display driver uninstaller, reboot then install 461.40 (driver only!) none of the other tripe thats included with Nvidia packages. Give the game a test and see what it looks like

edit

What is everyone opinion on the LOD in the new map?

Before

sRRLkrn.jpg

Now

PTpW8va.jpg

It's way worse in what used to be covered areas. Where there used to be a lot of cover there is now hardly any

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom