Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Commissario
They be gone and I suspect many more will go soon once Vanguard is out.
Although I did hear the new map wouldn't be set in WW2 times but rather a left over from the era which would make it easier to have weapons with the attachments from all the games.
I miss the days of picking up a legendary Bruen :(

Caporegime
Does sharpen filters make the game look better by much?, never tried them, does it have any negative effects on fps with sharpen filters? :)

Download the NVidia 457.51 drivers, go into the Nvidia Control Panel and use Sharpen +60 , Grain +10. Don't need Geforce Experience as that can hurt your frame rates, thank me later :D

Associate
They be gone and I suspect many more will go soon once Vanguard is out.
Although I did hear the new map wouldn't be set in WW2 times but rather a left over from the era which would make it easier to have weapons with the attachments from all the games.

I wouldnt worry to much about attachments and the theme of vanguard they are using sights invented in the 1970's/80's on the guns in beta

WW2 is a very very loose theme maybe in an alternative world with the zombies not ours

Soldato
Download the NVidia 457.51 drivers, go into the Nvidia Control Panel and use Sharpen +60 , Grain +10. Don't need Geforce Experience as that can hurt your frame rates, thank me later :D

I cant, Seems the very latest driver for my 2080 on Windows 10 is 496.49 :confused:

Is the 457.51 specific to Windows 11?

Caporegime
I watched it and without the markings from that video Locky posted, it's still as suss as hell! - Instant snap to the person he couldn't see or hear and then he did it again

But hey, some people have even defended him by saying Aim Assist, atleast you didn't say that I suppose

Soldato
Id love to hear how you Aydan fan boys can explain this one...
https://youtu.be/5ny3UA5eMPg?t=136

Na that was deffo suss, look how when the round ended he was already scoping up the guy at the other end of the map behind a bulding.

Next to impossible to create any valid excuses why the guy isn't using walls

Tiny map, very limited routes/corridors/pinch points, spawn point rotations known, audio cues built into the map (e.g. the puddles), foot steps can be heard and so on

If you watch the twitch clip your can hear the footsteps yourself FFS - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1193168864?t=11h52m48s (right after the announcer says "10 seconds" you can hear Shotzzy drop down and go prone. In my headset it's clear where he is)

Knowing which spawn points people will pop up at after dying is key to 1on1/2on2. That dates back to Unreal Tournament and Quake. The limited lanes of the map is why they pre-fire the typical head glitch spots. Most of the time it does nothing but you won't ever see those in a "He's a hacker!!1111!!11" video.....

We all know that the 2nd clip in that YouTube video BBB cut the early part off where Aydan sees/hears the person go and camp in the corner. He's recycled it from months ago and is using it to make you watch his video BeCaUsE DrAmA

Serious question though - what will you lot say once Ricochet goes live and the pro's keep smashing people? Just whinge that the anti cheat doesn't work?

Caporegime
Serious question though - what will you lot say once Ricochet goes live and the pro's keep smashing people? Just whinge that the anti cheat doesn't work?

It has been proven many times that Activision has a Whitelist! You really think they will ban people like Biffle, Zlaner and the like when the company is bringing in *** loads of money through those streamers? Everytime these "PRO" streamers call out new players as cheaters because they look like they are using Aimbot or Walls, yet "PRO" streamers are playing exactly the same way but are completely innocent?! Funny that

Soldato
It has been proven many times that Activision has a Whitelist! You really think they will ban people like Biffle, Zlaner and the like when the company is bringing in *** loads of money through those streamers? Everytime these "PRO" streamers call out new players as cheaters because they look like they are using Aimbot or Walls, yet "PRO" streamers are playing exactly the same way but are completely innocent?! Funny that

That is an awful lot of extrapolation Neil. The whitelist is there because of the game's open source reporting. Once the company is satisfied someone isn't cheating (and it's right to make sure they're not) would you want resources jammed up reviewing the mass constant reporting of a professional? Or would you rather they focus on reviewing people who might actually be cheating? That's a boring idea of reality though so I understand why you will dismiss it.

Honestly if you're that deep into a conspiracy theory I can't really help you. What do you think the commercial implications of mass cheating in professional sports would be? Pretty financially painful I'd say.

You want them to be hacking, so are happy when you think your bias is confirmed. This is human nature so it's not a criticism. But perhaps the reality is you just aren't a professional that plays the game 12 hours a day? Sometimes you see things you can't quite comprehend? Especially when they're clips reviewed in isolation and in slow motion (See slow motion replays of rugby tackles as an example)

Would you accuse Ronaldo of using steroids if he turned up to a Sunday league game and ran circles around the local builders? The entire crowd would report him for cheating if it were an option

Soldato
Finally. Clash, Plunder and all the BR modes!! Maybe they are listening to the masses

edit. Spoke too soon, duos is iron trials :mad:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom