Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Caporegime
The Krampus thing is rage enducing.

Dropped into a solos and it was hunting me after about 10 seconds after dropping in the middle of fields, no where near xas trees or buy stations.

I outran it for 2 minutes attracting attention to myself but not shooting so i didbr run out if ammo. It took 5 plates of armour off me but had 2 in.
Then ran into someone camping in a building who must have heard the noise.
When are these terrible xmas ‘features’ getting removed? Back to multiplayer for me I think

Yeah it's a farce, just trying to learn the map and get some solid games in and then this stupid thing chases you.

Soldato
It would be a nice for a voting system. Keep or get rid of Krampus / whatever it is. I think it would be 90% in favour of getting rid

Edit. We just died in a Duos to a Krampus. I got bought back, landed on a loadout and had 2 plates. Krampus hunts me and I empty 3 full 71 round SMG clips into it, doesnt die. Teammates then shoots 2 rockets at it aswell, still doesnt die. It then downs my teammate who i revived then I got killed reviving him by it.

I need to stop playing until its removed or play multiplayer and resurgence only. How did they think this wouldnt annoy the hell out of people!? :mad:

Last edited:
Soldato
Felt like a lag fest tonight again.

They really have mucked this up.

That's why you don't remove a working map and replace with an untested one.

Surely the wise move would be to introduce this as well?

Soldato
Felt like a lag fest tonight again.

They really have mucked this up.

That's why you don't remove a working map and replace with an untested one.

Surely the wise move would be to introduce this as well?
I do like the new map, there are many areas to explore and its really fun.
They just need to sort the bugs, buy station lag and server lag

Getting rid of Krampus and the elves shouldnt be too difficult

Soldato
I do like the new map, there are many areas to explore and its really fun.
They just need to sort the bugs, buy station lag and server lag

Getting rid of Krampus and the elves shouldnt be too difficult

Yes I don't dislike the new map, it's just such a shame they removed something stable and replaced with something that at times feels broken.

Hopefully soon they will resolve

Soldato
It is a whole new map, there were always going to be bugs... but they should have people testing them before its release surely!?

Map wise, it feels even larger than Verdansk to me. I'm enjoying Vanguard multiplayer and resurgence until Krampus is gone

Soldato
Anyone else NOT GAINING XP but GANING "battle pass" LEVEL in COD MW Multiplayer (not Warzone)?

I'm with 7 in XP, but already in level 44 (!) in the battle pass.

I think my battlepass level is higher too.
On a side note, How does the levelling system work? I hit level 55 then back to 1 with prestige 2. Does it reset every 55 levels then bump you up a prestige level?

Associate
I think my battlepass level is higher too.
On a side note, How does the levelling system work? I hit level 55 then back to 1 with prestige 2. Does it reset every 55 levels then bump you up a prestige level?

Up to the last season, the XP was continuous (did not stop at 55). I've been finishing my seasons on or around 250 to 300 XP. Now what's happening is that, after the round is finished, I'm shown a full "55" circle and there's no progression, but the small upper-right circle in the menu screen shows 4 instead of 55. Maybe that's it, they changed the way the game works?

As of prestige, I remember being shown mine in previous seasons, but not this one. I'll kepp an eye for it.

Soldato
From what I've been reading it should continue past 55 but change prestige at level 55 then level 100, 150, 200 etc. Once I hit level 55 it changed to prestige 2 but is now back at level 1 so I'm a little confused.

Back
Top Bottom