Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
Up to the last season, the XP was continuous (did not stop at 55). I've been finishing my seasons on or around 250 to 300 XP. Now what's happening is that, after the round is finished, I'm shown a full "55" circle and there's no progression, but the small upper-right circle in the menu screen shows 4 instead of 55. Maybe that's it, they changed the way the game works?

As of prestige, I remember being shown mine in previous seasons, but not this one. I'll kepp an eye for it.

That's it. Going into my stats I can see that I have level 55 plus 8 more, and I'm in Prestige 1. In the past the level in the main screen was the total (it would be 55 + 8 = 63) and after each round the total points were counted instead of a static 55. Maybe it's (another) bug, but the points themselves seem to be counted.

Soldato
That's it. Going into my stats I can see that I have level 55 plus 8 more, and I'm in Prestige 1. In the past the level in the main screen was the total (it would be 55 + 8 = 63) and after each round the total points were counted instead of a static 55. Maybe it's (another) bug, but the points themselves seem to be counted.

I'll need to check my one, I would imagine probably similar and would also imagine that it is another bug.

Soldato
I recently watched a video that stated if using a ryzen processor in Caldera then to set your render worker count to half the physical core count unless you have a 6 core then change it to 4.
I done that earlier and did notice a gain on my laptop with the same other settings. I only played a couple of games with it but it seemed to give a little boost to FPS and even saw it hitting around 130fps in places. 4800H with 2060.

Soldato
I have it set to 8 on a 5800X. If I delete the file and let the game create it then it sets to 7 automatically and the perf is much worse than 8 which is a bit strange imo.

That is odd! My laptop always seems to perform better with a lower number for some reason. I've never changed it on my desktop with 5800X so may try fiddling with that too.

Soldato
Yeah that is pretty much what my home system setup is along with the .ini file settings.
I've jumped about 25fps changing this on my laptop oddly enough. I'll change it back and see if I can replicate it tomorrow.

Edit: Which RAM modules is it you have? Higher frequency tune to 3800 CL14 or is that factory timings?

Edit 2: Or this kit?
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/team...00c16-3600mhz-dual-channel-kit-my-002-8p.html

Last edited:
Soldato
Ok so it wasn't really much to do with that, Gained about 5fps with that change but I must have inadvertently switched on DLSS which appears to do something now. It actually looks pretty good unless looking at distance.

Soldato
Yeah that is pretty much what my home system setup is along with the .ini file settings.
I've jumped about 25fps changing this on my laptop oddly enough. I'll change it back and see if I can replicate it tomorrow.

Edit: Which RAM modules is it you have? Higher frequency tune to 3800 CL14 or is that factory timings?

Edit 2: Or this kit?
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/team...00c16-3600mhz-dual-channel-kit-my-002-8p.html
Yep, that kit in edit 2 but running 3800 / CK14

Soldato
Yeah, They were £159 yesterday but wanted to double check something before buying today and the price went up. Just my usual luck to be fair!
Still good at £200. Ive just been trying to find where i ordered them as cannot see them on my ocuk orders, sure it was ocuk though. Are well, ill try again tomorrow as im a few cidres and whiskeys in now :)

Soldato
Found it on Nationwide, £231.94 24/10/20
Oddly there are no orders showing on ocuk on my account in 2020. Maybe they just removed all 2020 info, crap year and all :D

FYI RAM has been solid at 3800MHz 1900FCLK CL14 1.5v since then

I assume one of the reviews were yours for the RAM as I seen the timings. I was reading your posts on the thread earlier. I'll look into changing them. Might try see if Gibbo is in a festive mood and let me have them for the cheaper price.

Soldato
I assume one of the reviews were yours for the RAM as I seen the timings. I was reading your posts on the thread earlier. I'll look into changing them. Might try see if Gibbo is in a festive mood and let me have them for the cheaper price.
Yup, sure I left a review. Forgot about that.
Worth a shot!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom